Chapter 20

I was walking through the streets looking for Kanroji-san as she asked to see me this morning yet she never told me where to meet her. "geez where could she be" just at that moment I saw her walking out of a dessert shop with some Sakura mochi. "oh Murai-kun!" she waved me over.

"what did you need Kanroji-san" I asked as we sat on a bench. "oh please you can call me Mitsuri, and I wanted to talk about that boy you were hanging out with at the hot spring yesterday" she nudged me as I felt me face heat up. "u-uh what do you mean?" I looked away. "oh please I can tell you like him, after all I am the love hashira" she said proudly.

"w-well, I mean, he is my boyfriend" I said the last part quietly as I covered my face in embarrassment. "WHAT! Oh my! she screamed. "when did this happen!".

"shhhhh" I put a figure up to my lips signaling for her to be quiet. "last night". "WHAT".

After explaining it to Mitsuri much to my displeasure she decided we would head to the hot spring to talk about it more.

~~~~~~

When we arrived at the hot spring it was empty so we were able to enjoy it in a nice peaceful energy. Is what I would have said if Mitsuru would stop asking me questions.

"thank you so much!" we heard someone yell in the distance. "huh?"

"oh? I heard an echo saying thank you. Did someone come over? I feel my heart pounding here".

"Wonder who it was?" I said as I looked back t Mitsuri. "oh we can find out later, anyway you were telling me~" she gave me a devilish smirk. "uhh, oh! Hey Gen-Gen!" I said as he joined us in the hot spring and sat close to me.

"OH! YOU MUST BE THE PURSON MURAI WAS TELLING ME ABOUT!" She yelled why Genya ignored her. "wah! Hello!" she tried to get him to talk to her yet he just looked away.

"wah!" she ran out. "great look what you did" I said as he leaned against me. "sorry. Its just- she- was. Very naked" finaly I could see his cherry red face. "pfft! Hahahaha!".

"hey don't you laugh at me!" he said as he hit the back of my head. We sat for a while before a tooth of his came out and he threw it somewhere. "you know you should do that".

"SHINAZUGAWA GENYA!!" we turned to see Tanjiro I was going to greet him but Genya beat me to it with his usual angry manor. "drop dead!". "he doesnt mean that" I said while Tanjiro stood there shocked before he hooped in and joined us. "its been so long!! Howve you been?! You have the same name as the wind pillar!!".

"DON'T TALK TO ME!!" Genya yelled ad tried to drown him. "don't do that!" I said as I pried him off of Tanjiro.

~~~~~~

"I thought I could be friends with him since we were both in the nude" Tanjiro said as I patted Nezuko's head. "pfft that's not how relationships work, you have to earn their trust" I explained. "yeah I know. Oh I heard you took Uzui's place after he retired!".

"yeah I did, but, I don't know. Can we change the topic".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for the short chapter, but I seriously had no idea on what to do for this chapter :(