Chapter 5

Murai POV

Sanemi jumped up into the masters living space as he held out his bloodied arm for the demons taking. "Nezuko!", "calm down Tanjiro, if what you are saying is true then shell be fine." Even though I said that Tanjiro continued to struggle against the ropes.

"stop it!" Iguro was now compressing his lungs meaning- "kamado if you try to use breathing techniques while hes compressing your lungs, youll rupture blood vessels."

"rupture blood vessels?! That sounds cool! Good! Do it! Ruptureem!" Uzui said as he perked up. "please dont" I said. I always hated blood. I can handle it but its a pain to clean up and get out of the tiniest places.

"Kamado!". Tanjiro continued to struggle with the ropes to the point where it looked like his eyes rolled back into his head. Until the ropes finally snapped.. and Gyuu stepped in. I tried to help Tanjiro to but Uzui held me up by my Haori and just gave me an unimpressed look. "hehe?"

"Nezuko!" we turned out attention back to Tanjiro.

"what happened" the master sounded curious, and after what just happened I would be too. "the demon girl turned away. Shinazugawa stabbed her three times then offered his bloody arm for her to feed, but she controlled herselfand didnt bite it."

"in that caseNezuko has proven she wont attack people"

~time skip~

Once we arrived at the butterfly mansion no one had answered the door, so when we went around back we saw Kanao. god not her I always found Kanao quite annoying 'but I cant blame her, you cant blame her'.

(I just noticed I spelt Tsuguko as Tsugoku so I apologise)

"its a Tsuguko!" one of the kakushi said as they continued to hold Tanjiro. "whats a Tsuguko?". "seriously you dont know what that is" I said with an unbelievable look. "Shes a Tsuguko, hes a Tsuguko" one of the kakushi said as they rolled their eyes.

"a Tsuguko is a corpse fighter who is being trained by a hashira. Only the most talented and highly skilled fighters get selected. And shes a girl impressive. huh?". "so who do you train under Murai" Tanjiro turned to me.

"I am trained by the sound hashira the guy with all the jewellery hanging off his head". Tanjiro thought for a moment. "oh the guy that was excited about my blood vessels bursting".

"yep thats him" I said as I rolled my eyes. "oh why didnt you go with him then" Tanjiro said as the kakushi spoke to Kanao. "he had the hashira meeting but I guess I should start heading back". "oh ok. Bye Murai, I hope we can fight along side each other sometime".

'youre to pure for this world Tanjiro'

~time skip to Uzuis estate~

Uzuis punishment wasnt too bad. He said I couldnt join him for mission for a whole month, and that training would be harder. He said I had to run 20 laps around the estate each morning and that I would be fighting him instead of Genya. Its not to bad but its still a hassle.

"KAW! MESSAGE FOR MURAI! KAW! KA-".

"keep your voice down people are trying to sleep. Now what do you want" I said as a released the crow. "Genya has written back" it said this time in a much more calmer matter.

'Genya wrote back?. He never writes back?'.

"Hah! I heard what happened to you, cant believe you went against corps rules and protected a demon. Doing stuff like that can get you killed! You need to stop worrying about others and start focussing on yourself. In a world with demons the only one you can trust is yourself! SO GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THINK HEAD!!

Anyway Im on my way back from a mission so Ill see you soon. Meaning I can give you the beeting of a life time for almost getting yourself KILLED!

Cya looser"

"haaa. Typical Genya". I was getting pretty bored so I decided to head out without Uzui knowing, hes still mad at me about the whole situation and everything.

As I was looking to see if Uzui was still awake I saw a bottle of sake by his side. carefully I snuck in and took it. He would probably forget about seeing as it was Makio who had it anyway. I grabbed my swords and headed out.

I wasnt sure if I might encounter a demon so I took them just in case.

As I was walking through the forest it was quiet and peaceful. A bit too quiet if you ask me. 'a forest is never this quiet, even if its night'.

Just as I looked around I felt a pare of eyes watching me from behind. I dropped the sake and unsheathed my swords to see who was there, yet I saw no one.

'this is getting creepy~'. I was a fares way away from the estate so if I was attacked I wouldnt be able to get help. Not like Ill need it, its probably a low level demon. Just as that thought ran through my mind I felt a strong presence yet I couldnt determine the location.

"Whos there!" I yelled as I stayed alert. Just as I said that they revealed themselves to me.

Or should I say 'it'

To be continued~