Chapter 9

Murai POV

"youre very existenceGrates on my nerves!" it said as its head grew out of the train. "there it is thats the expression I wanted to see! Tee hee hee!".

~~~~~

"you want me to tell you why I didnt die even though you cut off my head, right?" it said as its head tilted to the side. "thats the million dollar question" I said with sarcasm. "well~ its so simple even a baby could understand! Hee hee! Because that was not my main body!".

'what?!'. "the same goes for whats talking to you right now. It looks like my head, but it isnt! while you were asleep..I fused with this train! This entire trainHas become my blood, flesh and bones! Heh heh heh! Your faces! Good, good! Are you starting to understand? In other words.the 200 passengers on this train are all food for strengthening me further! Theyre my hostages. Can you two protect them by yourselves" Tanjiro and I were frozen in place.

'shit! Theres no way we can protect them! The others are asleep and the hashira cant help us either!

ilet Uzui down again' i let him down, I let all of them down.

'ī̸̠͛̅̃͝f̷̱̈̚ ̷̰̹̿̽̀̉y̷̙̝͍͈̜̭̣̭̗͔͐ȏ̴̮͉̠̲͖̰͛͆͆̅u̵̟͈̙̒̇̎̂̇̎̎̕ ̸͉̯̠̘͚̪̞͐͌͂͒w̶̨̢̢͔̤͖̼͕̃̀͒̈́̏̆̚a̵̗͖̐̈́̓̈́͝n̶̢͔̝̞̘̺̮͚̓͐͒̍̂̎̀͐̎t̴̨͖͉̠̞̮̜̮̮̂̾̈͐͂͐̒͘͠ ̶̢̨̛͍̘̥̲̱̙͍̓̐̔̇͂̈̄͜͠ḫ̷̢̡͈̻̻̼̘̳͙͗͗̂͒̔̆̚͝ę̶̞͖̜͚̼͉̜̦̗̽͂l̵̨̡͎̮̻̻͕̰̿̊̒͝͝p̴̧̬̻̮̼̲͎̪̏͂́͛̊͑̅̚͜ ̶̢̢͉̲̯̬̹̯̲̈́͂̔́̀͒́̋̚͘ͅi̷̞̻͇̳̝̮͎̜̦̖̊ ̶͙̤̯̞̐͐͛̔̄̾ć̸̗͔̘̈̽͛͝͝͝ą̵͕̬̺̼̭̺̝̗̺̋̉̀n̸̨̨̻̑̄̂͛̈́͌͂͒̚͝ ̸̻̺̗̠̓͌̇͛̀͋̈́̈́ǵ̷̛̮̭̍̅̏̉͂͊͠͠i̷͖͑̊̉̾̆͝v̷̨̟̦̹̲̺̦̮͕͚̽̈́͌̕e̸̟̠̟̒̅̂̈́̕ ̴̱̹̥̝̮̞͑͒̄̑i̷̛͓͔̦͕͖̲̖̪̹̒̊̽̎͌͑́̕ť̸͖͇̦̩̃̊̒ ̵̧̰͖͔̔͜t̵̛̬̬̫̮̠̻̠̯̘͖̓̎̓̈͒̍͘ǫ̸͖̩̻̙̭͙͇͚̉̔͆ ̶̢̡͔̤̗͍͙̻̤̦̈̓͋͝͝y̵̒̈́ͅo̶̞̰͛͂̔͋͊ͅú̷̟̼̥̄̍͗͊̄͘̚'.
"Ill never receive help from I demon" I said under my breath.

"Tanjiro and I can and will save all these humans! No mater how hard it is!" I said as its head was fused in with the train. "our not getting away this easily!" I said as I tried to slash him. "RENGOKU! ZENITSU! INOSUKE! THIS IS NO TIME TO SLEEP!! WAKE UP! PLEASE!! NEZUKO!! PROTECT THE PEOPLE WHO ARE ASLEEP!!" with that said by Tanjiro we could here a beast make its way closer to us.

"follow me minions!!" Inosuke said as he jumped through the roof. "MINIONS! JUST REMEMBER WHO THE SUPIRIOR IS BOAR BOY!" I said annoyed. "head long rush! Lord Inosukes comin through!!".

"WERE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME!!"

~~~~~~~

"INOSUKE! THERES NO SAFE PLACE ON THIS TRAIN! PROTECT THE SLEEPING PEOPLE!! THIS WHOLE TRAIN IA A DEMON!!" Tanjiro shouted as Inosuke dived back down into the train cart and sliced up some demon tentacles.

"Tanjiro quickly we must protect the passengers!" I said as we jumped back into the cart to protect the passengers.

"Hmm! So this is what happened while I was dozing? I cant believe it!". Rengoku was back and ready to fight. "some hashira I am! If there was a hole I would hide in it!!".

"Nonsense Rengoku-san you-" I was cut off by the carts abruptly jerking upwards. "Naoyasu! Kamado!"

"Rengoku!" Tanjiro yelped in surprise. "to come this far, I had to do some really precise blade work so I think the demonll need some time to regenerate but theres no time to spare so, make Ill make it quick!! This train has eight cars. Ill defend the back five with Murai! That yellow boy and your sister will defend the remaining three! You and Inogashira will keep an eye on those three cars as you search for the demons head!" Rengoku said as he crouched down to Tanjiros height.