Chapter 29

Hashira Training

Trail Two:

Sound Hashira Murai Naoyasu

We got to the mountain where Murai, the new sound hashira, would be training us. 'if I'm right, Murai should be training us in stealth and staying hidden for surprise attacks' Tanjiro thought as he walked over the hill to find a huge forest yet no one was here.

"I could've sworn this was the place Uzui-san said to go to...maybe I'll just wait here"

~~~

And with time people started to make their way out of the forest one by one, looking very deflated. Soon enough Tanjiro saw one of his friends Murata.

"hey! Murata!" Tanjiro called out to him as he made his way over to him.

"oh h-hey Tanjiro, are you here to train"

"yah but no one was here, so I just waited to see if anyone came"

"oh, well, the sound hashira's pretty fierce. He can spot us a mile away. Even when people leave for their next step of training, no ones ever been able to beat him" Murata went on and explain the what they've been doing to Tanjiro seeing as he'd now be training with them.

"ohhh, ok so like it basically just hide and seek. Well that's easy, I used to play all the time with my siblings"

"didn't you hear me before no ones ever been able to beat him, its as if has eyes in the back of his head".

"yeah! Like I even tried to hide under water and he still caught me" some of the other members joined in.

"I heard he's part demon and that's why he can find us so easy"

"really half demon, mad that's gotta be tough"

"I don't understand why they don't just execute him, demons don't deserve to see this world, they've brought so much sadness and grief to the world"

Some other corpse members agreed while Murata and Tanjiro just sat there slightly panicking as they were the only ones who had noticed the said hashira standing behind the bunch.

~Murai POV~

"I don't understand why they don't just execute him, demons don't deserve to see this world, they've brought so much sadness and grief to the world"

'That really stung/'ý̵̻̟͔̩͕̐e̶͖̾͘͜ḁ̸͍̘̬̬͛̿̋ḣ̴͚̓͐̚͝ ̴̨̺̼͎͋͛̅̾̾͝d̴͎̃͆͗̾͋̌̑̊̚͘a̵̡̳͑͒͒̄͋̾͌m̵̜͗́̊̈́̋̃͋͠ń̸̬͔̼̩̏̍̕

"doesn't deserve to live hmm" I said alerting my presence to them as they all jumped and turned around to face me.

"u-uhm, w-well-"

"we're sorry Naoyasu-sama"

"don't call me that..." I said sternly as they all looked down in shame except for the one that said the hurtful comment. "to put all you gossip to rest, I can in fact say that I..am....half demon, my mother was human but my father was a demon....but not just any demon, he, was and still is, upper moon 3" by this statement the boy who made the ruse comment charged at me.

He barely had any form or technique he just charged at a hashira on complete impulse. "slow" I kneed him in the gut and spun around and gave him a kicked to the jaw, "no technique".

"you're a monster! Your probably working for them aren't you!" he once again charged at me but someone stepped in.

"That's enough! So what if he's a demon!" it was Tanjiro

"they're monsters! they tare family's apart, now move out of my way kid!"

"no! believe there are good demons out there, my sister and Murai are a proven argument! ,y sisters a demon but never once ate human flesh, and because of that she fights by my side in the demon slayer corpse! Plus, fellow corpse members aren't meant to fight!"

'thank you...Tanjiro'........."you there...you can move on to the next trial"

~time skip (next day)~

~Tanjiro POV~

After a goods night rest Murai had explained to everyone what the task and objective is. With him training us to be stealthy and agile, he explained that we would be playing a game of hide and go seek...

We would all go and hide while he stayed at the bottom of the mountain. He would then look for us for two days, one day up the mountain and one day down the mountain.

If he were to come across anyone they would either engage in battle or try to get to the safe area. The safe area being the top of the mountain where he could not get you. We would camp there for the night and then go down the mountain the next day.

If he catches us before hand, we were to go back down the mountain and start again the next day.

"and go" and with that one command I made my way up the mountain and hid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

please follow meeeeeeeeeeeee

or don't