Chapter 2

Murai POV

Im currently running through the Fujikasane Mountain, where final selection takes place. Im not running from a demon though, Im actually running down the mountain because final selection should be over now and I havent made it to the base of final selection yet.

'cmon! cmon' just as I thought that the wisteria trees that surrounded the base of the mountain came into view. "WAIT! WAIT! IM HERE!" I yelled out to no one in particular as I jumped out of the bushes.

"Genya look out!" I yelled as I saw a demon go to attack him. Yet when I looked over to him, he looked more demonic then the actual demon at hand. 'this must that special ability thing Himejima-san and Uzui were talking about'. "look out!" Genya yelled as the demon kicked me to the side. that was the last thing I remember from that night, when I woke up all my wounds were patched up and Genya was no where to be seen. I hope hes all right

*THUD*

"o-oh are you alright" a boy with burgundy hair said as he came running over to me. I clung to his haori as I wept. "could you please spare me some food". "oh sure! Im Tanjiro Kamado!".

"Murai Naoyasu" I said with a mouth full of his food.

"are you done talking" one of the girls from the beginning of final selection said. "then come over here.. and choose the ore for the making of your katana".

I remember before I left Uzui told me that he just picked the flashiest ore he saw, so I guess just go for what ever one feels right. As I was looking at the ores I noticed that Tanjiro was sniffing the air? 'what the fu-', just then I saw a really nice ore one the table. It was really sparkly and cool, not only that but I felt something drawing me closer to it.

~time skip~

*sigh* "aww man" I whined as I looked at my reflection through a puddle. "ugh what now" Genya said as he walked over to the puddle I was looking at. "My hair got all cut off in final selection". I really like my hair it was long and cool. It looked really nice braided yet its all gone.

*sigh~* "quit whining and hurry up". Genyas been really grumpy ever since the incident with that Kamado boy. "oh yeah, hows your arm" I said as I ran to catch up to him. "its fine" he said gritting his teeth.

Genya POV

"its fine" I said gritting my teeth. That dumb boy fucking broke it, 'Ill make him pay'. "hmm hm hmm~" Murai was humming a stupid melody as we continued our journey back to our estates.

'so he really doesnt remember?' I thought as I looked over to him. "hey-". 'just stop thinking about it idiot!' I scolded myself as I stomped off. "hey wait".

       Taisho Secrets

Murais hairstyle looked so much like Ubuyashikis that when Murai returned home everyone of the hashira had to do a double take when they see him because they thought it was Ubuyashiki.

Uzui thought they looked really similar so he couldnt stop staring at Murai.