Chapter 4

Murai POV

"oh! Thats so sad. In that case Ill use a gentle poison to kill her so she wont suffer" I can never tell when Shinobu? is actually happy, because even when shes mad she wears that smile.

"can you move?" Gyuu said as his eyes never left Shinobus. "even if your hurt gather yourself up and get going. Take your little sister and flee. Murai follow him and make sure Kanao does not attack him". "ok" I said as put away my chains, "TomiokaIM SORRY! THANK YOU!".

I jumped from tree to tree as I followed Tanjiro. "god this is against corps rules Tanjiro!" I shouted at him. Im not angry at him but 'Uzuis gonna kill me!'.

"Tanjiro Look out!" but it was already to late. Kanao jumped on Tanjiro causing him to drop his sister and fall. Tanjiro pulled Kanaos haori causing her to fall on him. "RUN, NEZUKO! RUN!".

Just as Kanao went to cut Nezuko I stepped in and defended her as she shrunk. "nuh uh, I dont think so~" she attacked me as I got out my swords. Just before I hit her "MESSAGE! MESSAGE! KAW! TAKE TANJIRO AND THE DEMON NEZUKO INTO CUSTODY AND BRING THEM BACK TO HEADQUARTERS!".

We turned to the demon girl. "are you Nezuko?". "TANJIRO HAS A SCAR ON HIS FOREHEAD THE DEMON NEZUKO HAS A BAMBOO GAG". "he has a scar on his forehead. Good secure him".

The kakushi secured Tanjiro and captured Nezuko as we were taken back to head quarters.

~time skip~

3rd POV

"this is the demon slayer head quarters and you, Tanjiro Kamado, are to be put on trial". Shinobu Kocho the insect hashira.

"there is no need for a trial, protecting a demon is clearly against corps rules! Lets just lop off his head along with the demons!" Kyojuro Rengoku the flame hashira

"Ill cut off his head with style! Even the blood splashes will have panache! Really flashy flash!" Tengen Uzui the sound hashira.

'eeeh? Killing such a cute kid pains me. Its too much.' Mitsuri Kanroji the love hashira.

"aw such Pitiful children. how sad. Its a tragedy they were even born!" Gyomei Himejima the stone hashira.

'those big fluffy clouds up there.what were they called again' Muichiro Tokito the mist hashira.

"forget about him. What are we gonna do about Tomioka, and what about that Tsuguko. Kocho says those two broke corps rules too. What shall we do about this? How shall he take responsibility? What price shall he pay? Right now theyre just standing there freely, and it gives me a headache." Iguro Obanai the serpent hashira.

'Tomioka is all alone keeping his distance. Adorable! while Naoyasu is all tied up like the Kamado boy.' The love hashira thought as she looked at the two.

"we neednt worry about them. they came with out a fight, well Tomioka didn't at least" Shinobu said as she looked at Murai struggle under Uzuis foot. "we can consider a suitable punishment later."

As Tanjiro continues to struggle Shinobu walked to him and gave him some water as she explained what was in it and what happened to him. "My sister was turned into a demon but she hasnt eaten any human flesh! She hasnt and she wont! Nezuko will never hurt anyone!" he shouted as he struggled in the ropes.

"wow how aspiring, bravo" Murai said sarcastically while still being crushed by Uzuis foot. Quiet thats all Uzui has said to Murai since hes gotten back.

"stop spewing such nonsense. I dont trust anything anyone says, and I especially dont trust you. Shes your sister! Of Course youll protect her!" Iguro shouted as he pointed to Tanjiro.

Murai POV

"cmon Uzui, Im sorry, I trusted Tanjiro and-". "quiet, you violated corps rules and made me look like a fool, you will receive the same punishment that Gyuu and the Kamado boy receive" Uzui said in a deathly tone as he continued to look forward.

"Saaay.. this is getting sorta interesting."

"NO, LORD SHINAZUGAWA! PLEASE, PUT DOWN THE BOX!" one of the kakushi yelled as the scared man held it high. "is that the idiotic corps member who travels with a demon. Just what is going on here anyway?" Sanemi Shinazugawa

"Shinazugawa, dont do anything rash" Shinobu said with a stern look.

"Please master, I promise it wont happen again" I said trying to earn Uzuis trust back. "....fine, but you will be facing a punishment". Uzui said as he removed his foot from me. 'finally I can breath', I got up as Tanjiro head butted Sanemi and KNOCKED HIM TO THE FLOOR.

"Damn Tanjiro, you got guts!....sorry" I apologized to the hashira. "the Master of the mansion has arrived." One of the girls said as she slid open the shoji doors.

"welcomemy dear demon slayers." and in an instant we all bowed to the master of the mansion.

"good morning everyone, it feels like a beautiful day. The sky is a perfect blue isnt it? It makes me very happy that we can have our twice-yearly hashira meetingwithout any members having changed" he said as his two daughters led him closer to the hashira.

"master, I sincerely pray for your increased happiness. It is good to see you so healthy.". oh so now hes kind' I thought as I watched Shinazugawa act. "thank you Sanemi" the master said as he sat down.

"Im sorry but before the hashira meeting, would you be so kind to tell about the corps members who travels with a demon, Tanjiro kamado?" Sanemi said with nothing but utter kindness.

"yes. My apologies of you. I have accepted Tanjiro and Nezuko. And I want everyone else to do the same"