Chapter 16

"some of your underlings just came, but there wont be a happy future waiting for you, man. You're all gonna die, so don't go all sparkly eyes on me, man".

"will win. We are demon hunters" Uzui said confidently. "No you can't! that pillar, your last ray of hope, will die soon from poison, same for that boy!!" Dakis annoying voice echoed.

"we'll win easily, you dumb underlings!! There may be poison in our bodies but we're running high! Don't look down on us humans!! These four boys are my prized 'successors' they wont run away! They've got guts! Even if you cut my limbs off, I'll come biting at you! And I've already figured out how to beat you guys. Just cut off both your heads at the same time. You'll both die simultaneously!! That has to be it. I have no reason to split you guys apart and take the weak little sister alive!! HAAAAAAAAAAA!! YOU GUYS ARE EASY!!" Uzui said as he stood tall.

"YEAH! WE'LL CUT OF YOUR HEADS EASILY!!" I shouted back as Inosuke joined in. "GUWA HAHAHA!! I SEE, HOW SIMPLE!! OF COURSE WE'RE GONNA WIN!!".

"that 'simple' can't be easily done, because you demon hunters are dead, man. As for pillars, we ate a number of them. I got fifteen, my sister got seven." He bragged. "that's right. Nobody's gonna be alive by sunrise. The long night will always be our ally. You're all gonna meat your deaths here!!" Daki said as she attacked us from behind.

"Zenitsu!" Tanjiro shouted as sleeping beauty stepped in and cut up her sash. "LEAVE MAGGOT GIRL TO ME AND SLEEPYHEAD!! YOU GUYS GET MANTIS BOY!! HET IT!!" Inosuke shouted as he followed Zenitsu.

"My sister won't get put down. We're just returning all the pain and suffering people did to us and collecting what they owe us. We have to pay our past misfortunes to those who are fortunate, or we cant break even. That's how we lived our lives. And we killed every single person who had a problem with that idea, man. Just like you guys. So well claw out your windpipes, man"

"TANJIRO!" I pushed him out of the way as I deflected his attack.

"kukuku. This whole 'successor' thing is a lie, isn't it? You guys don't have control over movements, totally incompetent".

~~~~~~

Uzui was deflecting his attacks while I tried to get up close behind him using my chains. Suddenly one of his attacks went behind Uzui, and there was no way to escape it. Thankfully Tanjiro deflected his attack using a water breathing technique.

"BREATH OF SOUND FIFTH FORM: SYMPHONY OF SHRILL STRINGS" Uzui attacked all around us deflecting the blood slashes and charging at Gyuutaro.

Everything was going smoothly for us until I heard a crash above us, I looked up to see Daki's sashes smashing through the roof. "I thought sleeping Beauty and boar boy were taking care of maggot girl!" I yelled as I dogged its attacks.

"tch, guess I'll have to use that form. BREATH OF SOUND SIXTH FORM: SOOTHING LULLABY" I said as I vanished and cut the sash as Tanjiro held it down with his sword.

~~~~~~

We were pushed Gyuutaro far enough to evacuate the building and head outside where Mum-, I mean, Hinatsuru was waiting with Kunai blades ready to launch at him.

"BLOOD DEMON ART: RAMPANT ARCHES OF EVIL" he said as he deflected the Kunai away from him and on to us.

'Y̴̜̲̞͓̆͆̉̾Ó̶̡̢̧̳̫̠̖̱U̶̙̲̫͓̘͛͋̐̄̌́̓͊̔̚͜ ̸̄̅͂̅̄͒̚̚͝ͅI̷͉̼͈̦̱̫̮͊Ď̸̨̯͍̥̲̙͉͍̉̈́̓̀͌̂̍͜͜Ǐ̷̜͖͌͂͌͛̀̋̔͠͝Ȏ̴͙̞̦̘͕͎͗̒͐̎̂̕T̴̡̫̔̌ ̶̛͈͓̄͗̄̃ͅW̸̡̖̤̥̖̃̈́͊͐̈́͜͝I̴̧̬͍͇͔̱̖̮͆͂̒͛͋́̓̈́͠͠ͅŞ̸̯̤̇̈̐̏̌̊̈́̓̈́̈T̵̛̞̪͍̬̰͊͊̄̋̽̂̈́̉Ę̸̛̛̬͉͋̋̓͆͌̾̅̚Ŗ̵͙̬̯̼̒͋̏̅̓̿̐͠͝Į̸̨̛̖̈́̊A̴̡̢͙̖̲̥͉͈̓̇͌͜ͅ ̴̨̦͓̼̏͒̓̐͌̈́͋̾͜P̴̛͔̻̹̤̩̳̅͑̄̀O̷̢̜͌͝Ï̷͚̤͂̓́̓͗S̶͖͓̃̔͒͋̋͆̄̄͜͠O̷̮̟͊̏̏̕N̵̙͎̩̑̓͗̊̎̇ ̵͔̳͆̂͠I̴̧̢̗͉̫͇̝̲̥͑̕S̶̨̢̘̠͕͙̟̙̼̓̍̎͋͒͘͜͝ ̸͎̱͖̙͐̎̀̀̔̔͜͠B̷̢̧̧̨̳͎͖͈̠̄̋͑͠Ă̵̧̧̭͔̲͎̯̤̻͐͘̚͝͠D̵̨̥̻̹̤͍̮̟̪͚͋͆̄ ̵̹̈́̋̓̒F̷̤̀̃̇͛̈̍͘O̶̘͔̻̲͚̻͈̫̞͛̉̓͆́̎͜R̵̡̓̈͂̄͛͂ ̸̖͂͐͝D̴̗̄̈́̌̊̎̍̀͂́͝E̵͉̜̣̣̞͖̱̙͈̼͊͛̿͆̇̃̕͝M̴̰͚̤̙̩͚̠̒̉̏͌̅O̴̯̙̯̭̥̩̮̔N̵̹̥̞̭̦͈̙̲͑̽̾Ś̷̨̻̱̙̝̳͋̚!̶̧̧̫̩͚͙̲͙͎͗͊̉̊͗̅̈̀͑̕ͅ!̵̢̛̭͎̲͂̽̾͒̒̕͝ͅ/ yeah, so, what about it/Y̸̢̱̝̟͋͐͝ͅO̸̧̘̲̠͚̣̞͍͈̔ͅỬ̶̵̠̹̗̗͍̱͈͎͇́͂̊̓̾̈́̆̒̈́Ȓ̵̅͛̀͐̕͜E̵̩͔͔̠̼͍̯̻͒͜ ̶̨͚̗͕̗̗̣̝͕̘̓̎̈́́̓͝H̸̢̢̭͕͕̼̜͈̒̔̎͝Ä̷̞͎̙̦͓̠̲́̅Ḻ̴̔̈́̓̄̾̎͝F̶̻̭͉͍͇͈͕̟̫͂̄̂̄͊̀̓̚͜ ̴̨̭̞̰̯͉̘͛̒̋̓́̃͋͑̌D̵̜̓̀̆̍̃̔̿͘̚̚E̴̛̫͆̆͘M̴̯̞̲̊̄̋͋͊̍Ǫ̸̻̏̅͐͑̈́̈́͑̄͜N̶̩͙͂̽̓ ̶͖͚͛́͂͌͘Y̸̫̖͖̩̌͐́̉͗̍̽̊̀̽ͅO̸̮͒̒̋́̿͐̂͗̌̐Ũ̵̧̟̮̻̭̙̺͆̄̎̕̚ͅ ̴̨̤͇̤̙̜̺͍̰̋̽̆̈́̓̏̀͜͝F̴̢̨̭͔̭͔̬̞͔̜͆̓̅́̈͊̚͠͝Ō̸̥̬͚̟͓͓̩̓ͅO̵̫̻͗̐̓̀̀͆̓͂͠L̵͚̝̽͂́̍!̵͚̫̩̜͈̣̈́͂!̴̡̡̮̮͇̟̗̙̬̀̀͜'