Chapter 34

THIRD PERSON POV.

Radhika slowly walks towards Dev's room. It's been a week since her injury and she can walk around now. It's also the last night of Dev before he goes to Mumbai and then to New Zealand. The dinner was over and Dev was in his room packing. Radhika knocked on the open door and asked "Need any help?" Dev was packing his stuff sitting on the floor and looked up at her. He at once got up and helped Radha to his bed to sit, "Radhi you should have called me."

Radhika sat on the bed and said "Are it's okay. I can walk around now. Plus I have to go back to college, so I should get used to it." Dev nodded and said "But, I would still suggest you take at least a week more off. Till you are fully recovered." Radhika smiled and said "I am fine. Plus it's a new job and taking so many leaves doesn't look good. Anyway, you need any help?" Dev shook his head and said "I am almost packed with just a few things here and there and…" he looked at Radhika with a smirk and continued "...one important thing from your side." Radhika chuckled and forwarded her handkerchief she brought. Dev took it from her and sniffed it, "Same scent." He smiled and kept it in his bag with other important things as Radhika asked, “Why do you need my Handkerchief but?” He came back to her and said “When you miss me you can wear my hoodies but I can’t raid your wardrobe like that na.” She laughs a little as he continues “So I ask for your handkerchief. I like to have something of yours with me”. Radhika smiled and pinched both of his cheeks saying “Such a cute boyfriend I have.”

Dev smiled and sat down beside her and continued "Keep me updated on your Arunachal Pradesh trip. Okay?" Radhika nodded. Dev took Radhika's hand in his and intertwined them. He then asks "Jana jaruri hai kya Arunachal Pradesh. Like, I am just concerned." For Dev it actually meant his proposal plan would be delayed for some more days till she returns. He can't understand why but his proposal plan keeps getting delayed.

Radhika smiles and says "Jaruri hai, warna kyun jati." Radhika then places her hand on his heart and says "Aur jaha pe bhi jau rahungi to yahi na" He chuckled and says "Udhar to apki permanent jaga hai miss professor." Radhika smiles and hugs him. Dev places his chin on her head as she places her head on his heart. Dev and Radhika closed their eyes, absorbing the moment as they both would be deprived of each other's touch for almost two months.

They were hugging each other when they heard Chandani Paddikal calling Dev. Radhika parts away but her wings chain gets tangled with his shirt. Radhika chuckled and said "Hayee kitna filmy." Dev smiles as Radhika tries to detangle it. He says "It means even this chain doesn't want to get separated from me." She laughs as her chain gets separated from his shirt but he nuzzles his nose in her neck kissing her there. Radhika giggles and says placing her hands on his shoulders "Jao, di bula rahi hai." Dev parts away with a slayed smile and walks to the door but before opening it he turns around and says "Please, don't go back to your room. I don't care about anything, I just have a few more hours with you so I am not sleeping in another room." Radhika nods her head giving him one of her best smiles.

Dev goes to Chandani's room with a smile on his face. As he enters He asks "Yes di, you called me?" Chandani nodded and gave him a file saying "I checked the file you gave me. It's all clear and you can sign." Dev smiled and said "Thanks Di." He turned to leave when Chandani called him back "Can I tell you something Dev?" Dev turned around to her again and said "Yea sure." Chandni smiles looking at his brother. She says "I just wanna say, you look happy." Dev smiles again and says "That's because I am. I am really happy right now."

Chandni smiles and gets up. She says "You seem to be happier and more outward now that Radha is in your life. I wanted to say this for a long time. She really changed you for good." Dev says "She did. She is my angel afterall. And now I have only a few more hours before I have to leave and she is waiting. So good night." Chandni chuckled and wished him good night.