Chapter 10

(Disclaimer : Like I had mentioned in the description of the story, I want to make this story a bit musical So I would add songs to the chapters which I feel would go in sync. So from now on if there are song lyrics written in the brackets the song is not actually playing in the story but plays in the background mostly describing their feelings or the situation, etc.)

Third person pov.

Dev went back to the hotel to see Virat and Rahul sitting in the lobby. He went towards them and Asked "Hey bhais aap abhi tak jage ho?" They both got up and Rahul said "Tumhari hi raha dekh rahe the. Aab tum aa gaye ho to hum bhi jate hai." And Virat slinged his hand around Dev and they started walking towards the lift.

"Bhais, there was no need for you to stay awake for me. Aa jata mai." Virat gave a tapli to him and said "Bhai hai hum tumhare. Ofcourse hum jayenge." Dev rubbed his forehead where they hit him and smiled at them. "Chalo, let's sleep now. Tomorrow we have to go to Mumbai." Said Rahul and started walking with them towards the lift.

As they entered the lift, Virat and Rahul did an eye to eye conversation and then Virat asked "Vese Radhika ko chod ke aane me itna time? Humari to party bhi khatam ho gayi paar aap janab to aye hi nahi.". Dev knew ki inka irada kuch nek nahi hai. So he said in the most casual manner "Vo hum thoda drive pe gaye the aur phir mene usse ghar chod diya." He said and exited from the lift when it reached their floor. While Virat and Rahul looked at eachother shocked. Rahul ran behind Dev with Virat and Rahul asked "Tu kabse Long drive pe kisi aur ke sath jane laga." "Ha tuze to tumhara 'ME' time chahiye hota hai na uss time." Virat continued what Rahul said.

When Dev's room came he turned around to look at both of them and said "Isse hi gaya tha planned nahi tha. And don't you guys try to cook any khichdi. Vo meri bas ek achi dost hai aur kuch nahi." Virat and Rahul raised their eyebrows and looked at each other and then in a very teasing manner said "Ohhh. Sirf dost hai. Hmmmmm." Dev shaked his head at his dramatic bhais and said "Mai chala sone tum log bhi jao. Good night." And went inside the room. "Byeee Good night." Virat and Rahul said in unison and laughed hard. They both started to walk towards their room and Rahul said "Bhai, Kuch to pakk raha." Virat hummed and said "Ho to raha hai par hone do. Ye atleast kuwara to nahi marega.". Rahul laughed and said "Chalo Good night. Tomorrow we have a long day." "Indeed bye." Saying this they both went to their respective rooms.

On the other side Radhika was sitting by her window with a cup of coffee. She is not mostly the silent one but when she is alone she becomes silent and starts thinking about various things. While thinking about things She decided to write it in her journal. She went towards her table with her coffee and started writing in her journal. She had a habit of writing Everything in her journal and she was doing that now.

She wrote about everything which has happened in last few weeks. She bragging into Trusha's cabin till today's night. She wrote everything with a smile on her face. Towards the end she wrote,

Ek paheli hai mere samne, Dev. He is a very nice man and a wonderful person. It's just he keeps his emotions bottled up in him and doesn't let anyone know that. He doesn't let many people into his heart something which is similar to me. I know how it feels to be like that. He also seemed to take too much of stress about the situation around him but taking so much of stress won't help him. He should and will lift himself again and if he needs any help in it I would do it.

She closed her diary and with a smile and thinking about someone she went off to sleep.

Next day Whole ICT said their goodbyes to each other as everyone was going back home. It was a rare occasion of getting a whole month off and plus Diwali was also coming so everyone were going home. Except for Devdutt. He decided to stay at Mumbai to practice and get back to form for his next tour, if he gets selected.