Chapter 5

Devdutt's POV

We looked around the Arcade with big smiles on our faces. We all looked at eachother and ran towards the bike rides game. There were three bikes to play with and I obviously wanted the blue one as it's my favorite color. I went and sat on it and said "This one's mine! Tum dono choose kar lo. (You both choose yours)" They too sat on other bikes and we started playing. I was playing this after so long that I almost forgot how fun it was.

We were racing to see who wins and Rahul bhai (Brother) was clearly cheating by distracting us by talking about meetings and all "Rahul ke bache agar aab chup nahi raha na to wicket se marunga ghar jaa ke!"(Rahul if you don't remain quite than I will hit you with a wicket once we are back home) Virat bhai literally shouted at Rahul bhai while I was laughing out loud. While they both were bantering I concentrated on the race and I won. 

"Wohoooo!!" I said, throwing my hands up in the air. 

"Ye lo hamare jhagde me ye baazi maar gaya." (Look, while we were fighting this one took the opportunity) Said Rahul bhai glaring at Virat bhai. "Mujhe kya ghur raha hai teri galti se hara mein." (Why are you looking at me like that, it was your fault) Said Virat bhai huffing. 

"Bachu vapas khelte he iss baar to tuze haraunga hi." (Kid let's play again, this time I will defeat you) Said Rahul bhai concentrating on the race again and thus we began our game again. We played 2-3 rounds, each winning at least one. 

We later on went to basketball games then there were some gaming machines with space, shooting and fighting games. We tried almost every game in the arcade and then plopped on the bean bags there. We were now sitting and very tired but still laughing. 

"Oh God! It was so much fun!" Said Rahul bhai exhaling loudly. "Absolutely!" I said. "I don't remember the last time I had so much fun! Thank God we met Trusha and Radhika and came here. It was a nice break." Virat bhai said and we both nodded in agreement. 

Rahul bhai then looked at the watch and said "Oh God we were playing for 3 hours. We should head back home now." Virat bhai then got up and said "Yea we should but before that lets enjoy some coffee and don't forget we have to drop Radhika."  "Oh yes she must be waiting. I hope her work here is over so we can go back after our coffee." Rahul bhai added and got up followed by me. We started to exit the arcade area.

"Yaar Dev me to abhi bolta hu tere bhai ne cheating kiya." (Dev I am still saying your brother did some cheating) Virat bhai said glaring at Rahul. Rahul bhai smirked and said "Seedha seedha bolo ki haar gaye ho. Bahane maat do." (Just say you lost, why are you giving all these reasons now) "Rahul naam ke to humesha cheater hi hote hai suna nahi hai tune." (people with the name of Rahul are always cheater, haven't you heard of it.) Said Virat bhai. They kept on the war while we exited. 

As we came to the cafe I looked around. I saw Radhika standing behind the counter talking to a customer. She was talking to the customer as if she knew him and her. She is a complete extrovert I feel. We approached the counter and Radhika saw us coming. She gave us a bright smile and asked "So did you guys enjoy it?"

We sat on the stools near the counter and Virat bhai said "Ohh to the fullest. Thank you so much. Hume to bada maza aya." (We enjoyed a lot) "I swear Radhika. Thank you for bringing us here." Said Rahul bhai.

She gave a placid smile and said "Well I am glad you guys liked it. Would you all like to have some coffee?" "Yes please. Two Black coffees and one cappuccino." I said to Radhika and she nodded and suggested, "Okay, why don't you guys sit at that corner table?" and went inside the kitchen to bring our order. 

She comes back with our orders and a hot milk coffee with the same man we met earlier when we entered. She placed our coffees and stood beside the man. She then said "Ohh! I forgot to mention that he is Santosh Patil the owner of this cafe and he is like my big brother." She introduced him to us while he forwarded his hand to us. We shaked hands and he said "You guys enjoy, I would be here if you need anything." And left towards the counter. Radhika then was going to take her milk coffee to another table when I said "Radhika you can join us here." "You sure?" "Yes" I answered her question and she came and sat beside me with Rahul and Virat bhai in front of us.