Chapter 2

Third person pov.

The ICT and the whole crew landed in Pune. "Chalo finally traveling khatam ho gaya." Said Hardik "Yea bhai finally. I am going to sleep aaram se now." (I am going to sleep peacefully now.) Shubman said with dreamy eyes. Ishan gave him a tapli saying "Jara vapas dharti pe aa ja". (Come back to earth please) Everybody laughed and went towards their team bus.

Devdutt silently went to a window seat and plugged in his earphones for the journey. Shubman came groggily and sat beside Dev resting his head on his shoulder. "Vo Ishan aur Ruturaj bahot pakka rahe he." (That Ishan and Ruturaj are getting me bored) Said Shubhman before closing his eyes. Devdutt chuckled and looked outside the window seeing the busy city 'Pune'.

The team were in the hotel Lobby when Rahul came and announced "Today is an off day. You guys can do whatever you want but be careful to get caught on any media. Tomorrow morning our practice will start so be on time." Everybody nodded and went off to their rooms.

Trusha went to Radhika as she had an off day too. She ranged her doorbell and then came an ever excited Radhika "Hey di!" And practically jumped on Trusha and hugged her tightly. Trusha laughed and said "Hey! Now can I come inside ya yahi se vapas jau?" (Now can I come inside or go back from door itself) Radhika got down and said "Nahi Nahi Aaye, Padhariye aap hi ka to ghar he." (No no, come welcome, it's your house itself) Said laughing, gesturing to her to come inside.

They both settled down on sofa with coffee mugs and began talking with each other "So di how is it working with the ICT?" Asked Radhika sipping her coffee "Well the job is a lot demanding. As a head I have to keep coordination with my team, their team, the main branch and everything. Plus you know how common it is for athletes to get injured. It is demanding but maja bhi utna hi ata he." Said Trusha smiling. "Vese now I know almost everyone in that team tu bole to kisi ke sath setting lagau?" (By the way I know almost everyone in that team, if you say I can arrange some setting with anyone from the team.)  Asked Trusha wiggling her eyebrows. Radhika huffed and kept the coffee mug on the table and said "Di aab aap bhi shuru maat ho jao please. Like already everybody's behind me to find someone. Kabhi maa, kabhi friends, kabhi colleagues. Like single hona to gunah hi ho gaya." (Di please don't get started. Like already everybody's behind me to find someone. Sometimes mom, sometimes friends sometimes my colleagues)  "See single rehna is not gunah but agar I can set you up with someone good then why not. You know I even met Devdutt."  (See it's not a crime to stay single but if I can set you up with someone good then why not.) Said Trusha and gave a teasing smile. Radhika shakes her head and takes the empty coffee mugs.

Trusha followed her and said "Don't tell me aab vo tera crush nahi raha. Oh my God, how did that happen?" (Don't tell me he is not your crush anymore. Oh my God when did that happen?)  "Di, he was my crush when I was young and I am seriously no longer interested in anything." Said Radhika washing the mugs. "But you used to crush over him a lot to aab kya hua?" (But you used to crush over him a lot so what happened now?) Asked Trusha leaning on the kitchen door. Radhika faced her and smiled "Zindagi (Life) happened Di. I do still follow him and cricket but now I have my own little life and he is so out of my league. I am a simple professor and he is the Star of Indian Cricket Team. Kuch hone nahi vala to chodo." ( Nothing's gonna happen leave it.) Radhika said. Trusha hummed and said "Okay chodo is topic ko chalo pizza order karte he and let's make it a girls night. Kaal yahi se me direct ground pe chali jaungi." ( Okay leave this topic, let's order pizza and make it a girls night. I will leave tomorrow for ground from here itself.) "Aab ye hui na kuch baat. (Now that's what I am talking about) I would order the pizza till then you choose what you want to watch.'' Radhika said and looked around for her phone to order. "Done" said Trusha.

They were having their pizza and watching a rom-com on the laptop when Radhika asked "Vese how is jiju? Vo to haal behaal ho rahe honge na aapki judai me?" ( By the way how is my brother in law? He must be so sad by this separation na?) "Ghanta! (Oh hell no) He is all good and happy" said Trusha laughing and then continued "Vese muze usse yaad aya. (By the way it reminded me.) Will you pack my tiffen tomorrow? I am dieing to eat ghar ka khana. (Home cooked meal)" Radhika chuckled at her and said "Of Course di. How does Rasam Rice for your lunch sound?" Trusha made dreamy eyes saying "Sounds delicious. Yaar you make excellent south Indian dishes."  "If you like it that much me abhi thoda bana deti hu." (If you like it that much than I can prepare some now it self) Said Radhika and started to get up but was pulled back by Trusha "Are Beth! (Oh Sit!) Today's day is for relaxation isliye nahi bola." (Today's  day is for relaxation that's why I said no) Radhika sat down and started watching the movie.

Radhika then remembered something and said "Vese di are you free tomorrow? We can go for some shopping." Trusha took out her phone to see her schedule and answered her "Yea their practice gets over by 3 or something so I would be free by 3:30". Radhika smiles and said "Perfect then we would go for shopping tomorrow. I would show you all my favourite stores in Pune and we would have a lot of fun."  "Done do one thing, you come directly to the ground and we will go from there." Said Trusha. "Okay done!" Said Radhika excitedly.

They both continued watching the movie and towards the end Trusha fell asleep. Radhika shakes her head at her di and covers her with the blanket smiling at her friend cum big sister. She put the laptop in its place, took the pizza boxes outside, closed all the windows and the door and came back to the room. She switched off the lights and got into the bed. She closed her eyes and soon went into her dreamland with one last thought on her mind. 'I hope tomorrow is a good day'.

In the hotel Devdutt was sitting in his room watching football. All of a sudden he heard a loud scream "SHUBMAN GILL!!". Devdutt facepalmed and expected the whole gang to come to his room. After a few seconds Shubman came running and behind him was Ishan while Ruturaj came lazily and plopped beside Devdutt. Shubman was running around the room saying "Are yaar galti se ho gaya yaar sorryyyy!" (It happened by mistake friend, I am sorryyyy!) And hid behind the bed "Galti, galti se ho gaya! Me dikhata hu Galti se kya kya ho sakta he." (Mistake, it happened by mistake! Let me show you what all can happen by mistake.) Said Ishan throwing the pillow at Shubnam which was passed by a very smiling Ruturaj.

Devdutt shaked his head and stood up on the bed in between them and shouted "Chup!! Ek Dum chup! Ye mera room hai koi park nahi. Aur Rutu scene ke maze lena band karo, solve karna chahiye tha tujhe" (Silence!! Absolutely silence! This is my room and not some park. And Rutu, stop enjoying the scene, you should have solved the matter.)  "Me ku karu free ka entertainment mil raha tha" (Why should I, it was free entertainment) said Ruturaj casually. Devdutt then looked at Ishan and Shubman and asked "What happened guys ye raat ko Tom and Jerry khelna jaruri he kya?"  (What happened guys, is it necessary to play Tom and Jerry at night?)

"Dev you don't know what this good for nothing did! I was working on my laptop and this Idiot started playing on it without even saving my work. I was doing it for 4 hours aur aab I am facing a blank document." Said Ishan huffing and glaring at Shubman. Shubman pouted and said "You should have saved it already na and how was I supposed to know you didn't save it."  "Okay okay Ishan from next time keep your devices away from Shubman like I do and Shubman you were at fault so do that work for him." Said Devdutt looking at both of them. Ruturaj clapped his hands and said "Waa my Friend was! What justice you have made".

Devdutt gave him a look and then gave him a tapli (knock on the head) saying "Ye kaam tujhe karna chahiye tha." (This should have been done by you) Ruturaj sulked at him rubbing his head.

Ishan Dragged a pouting Shubman out of the room saying good night to them. Devdutt was laughing at the duo. Ruturaj then sat comfortably and asked "Chal (come on) Dev let's play video games." Devdutt nodded and started connecting everything.

Ruturaj knew Dev was disturbed by previous matches and so far they all had made sure he was not getting hate comments and someone around him. They knew he wouldn't say everything going on so they tried to distract him with other things. Ruturaj smiled that he successfully distracted him for now and started playing with him.