Chapter 15

Radhika's POV

It's been a few days since Diwali now. For me it was the happiest Diwali. I had so much fun with everyone. I felt a part of their family. Dev's mother and Chandni di went back to Bangalore after some days but before going they came to Ajinkya dada and Radhika bhabhi's house to meet us. They met me As well and thanked me for being there for Dev but I felt it was completely unnecessary. Anybody in my place would have done the same. Ulta I am so grateful that I met everyone.

Everybody here treated me like their little sister and pampered me to no extent. Athiya and Anushka bhabhi would randomly call me for a random day out, Virat bhai and Rahul bhai would together cook something for me as for them I am too thin, I was always welcomed on the practice ground, movie nights with Ajinkya dada and Radhika vahini were amazing and play time with bacha party to superb. I felt alive and happy after a long time.

The way Vijeta vahini and Rahul Dada or now I call him Jammy bhai treat me as their own daughter just warms my heart. Vijeta vahini would always scold me when I am overworking and would not sleep while Jammy bhai would not sleep till I have reached home. I didn't even realize I have stayed here for so long, but it has been a blessing.

I was currently sitting in the cabin of the head whose sign I wanted on my documents. "Sorry Miss Radhika, you had to wait so long to get my sign." Said the Head to me while signing the papers. I just shaked my head and said "No problem sir.". I waited patiently sitting in front of him. He signed off the documents and handed them over to me.

I checked whether all documents were signed and then stood up to take his Leave. He got up too and shook hands with me saying "I am glad young professors like you are taking interest in such seminars. Never miss this particular seminar which happens only once a year. It's important as professors from all over the country attend it. Collect the brochure from the reception and It would give you information regarding where the seminar would be held this year and your accommodation details." I nodded and exited from his office. I took the brochure from the reception and walked out of the building.

I came on the main road and hailed a rickshaw to go to the practice ground. As per what Jammy bhai said to me, everyone would be there and they would be done with the practice by 3. I was gonna go back to Pune the next day to pack my stuff for Australia. I had taken limited clothes to Mumbai and that won't be enough for Australia so I was gonna go back and pack stuff. I was gonna board a flight from Pune to Melbourne where their first two matches would be held. Everyone except Dev knew this plan and was told to act along just for a simple surprise for him.

While I was in the rickshaw I started to read the brochure. I had to go to Australia and had to go to this seminar as well. It was cut to cut but I somehow took leave from clg to prepare for the seminar. I had to deliver a speech from her college side as well.

My eyes scanned the brochure and there I saw where exactly the seminar was held. It was in a college in Bangalore. I then read the other details of the seminar. It was for 5 days with Saturday Sunday off. That means I would have to go to Bangalore for the seminar.

I was so engrossed in reading the brochure that I didn't even realise that I had reached the ground. I paid the rickshaw wala and got down. This time I was confident in entering the ground and not afraid as I knew all the people inside are my people and my family. I entered and was walking in the corridors. I was keeping the brochure in my handbag when I heard a scream "Bachaooo!"

I got startled and jumped back hearing that. I heard it and then I saw Shubhman running towards me with Ishan and Ruturaj behind him. I narrowed my eyes towards Ishan and Ruturaj to notice they both were wet. I realised jarur Shubhman ne hi kuch kiya Hoga. He saw me just standing there and went behind me and held me by arms using me as a shield. "Radha bachalo mujhe." Said Shubhman hiding behind me, well trying to hide. Ruturaj and Ishan came there and tried to beat him "Radha yaar hato." Said Ruturaj trying to reach Shubhman.