Chapter 11

(I listened to the above song while writing so feel free to listen to it and sorry for the delay.)

Third person pov

They both stayed in the hug for a few minutes and then got separated from the hug as Dev detached himself from her after some time and Radhika too let him. Dev wouldn't admit it but he found warmth and calmness in her embrace. Radhika too felt her hands empty after he got separated. They stand there a bit awkwardly when Dev says "Sorry vo baas mai...". "It's okay. Never be sorry to express your emotions." Radhika said with a smile.

Dev exhaled loudly and said "Thank you" Radhika smiled at that and then said "Mai khana lagati hu. Vo udhar ek spare bedroom hai tum vaha ruk jao, udhar bathroom bhi hai." Dev nodded as Radhika went towards the kitchen. Dev then popped his head in the kitchen while going to the room and asked "Dinner mein kya hai?" Radhika smiled big and asked "Are you on a diet now?" "No.'' Radhika smirked at that and said "Then something you would love. Jao jaldi jake fresh ho jao." Dev nodded confused and went towards the room shown by Radhika.

He freshened up in the washroom and came outside only to be hit by the aroma of Rasam rice. He recognised the aroma and smiled big. He came into the kitchen which had a small table with two chairs with Radhika serving the food. She looked up to him and said "I hope you like it." Dev smiled at her and sat on the opposite chair to Radhika. "Almost 1 month pehle uski khushboo li thi. Aaj khane ka mauka bhi milega." Dev said looking at food and then at Radhika. She smiled and said "So kiska intezaar hai, dig in." and started eating her food.

He took the first bite and he closed his eyes in delight and said "This sure hits home!" He opened his eyes with a huge smile on his face to find Radhika looking at him. She asked him "Pakka acha hai?" "Of Course it's soo good.'' Replied Dev eating more. Radhika smiled looking at Dev who was eating the food like a toddler.

Dev finished the food and said "Thank you for the delicious Rasam rice. It's been ages since I had that." "I am glad you like it." Said Radhika and continued eating her food when Dev again said scratching the back of his head "And thank you for listening to all the things I said before. I guess I was just thinking about it a lot and it was constantly going in my head for the last week. I just wanted to get away from it for sometime I guess. I know it was wrong of me to come like this but it was just getting too much that I felt suffocated so I went to that hill."

He looked back at Radhika who was looking at him patiently. He then said with a smile "I started to drive to ease out some tension then I remembered that night we went on that hill. I don't know why but I started driving there." He huffed and looked down. He looked tired and Radhika was feeling proud of him to go through all that but still trying to do best but also worried that he would push himself more than he could.

She placed her hand on his which was on the table which gained his attention towards her and she looked at him straight in eyes and said "You are trying your level best and that's what matters. We all are very proud of you and know you would cope up with it but don't let everything build inside you. We are all here to listen to you, to help you in every way possible. Don't be too hard on yourself, okay?"

He nodded at that and then Radhika said "Tomorrow I am going to the cafe to help Dada. You can come along if you want and go to Mumbai the day after tomorrow. I am also going to Mumbai the day after tomorrow so we both can go then but If you want you can go back tomorrow itself."

Radhika gave him options on what he wanted to do. She thought he could have a day off from everything around him. It would help him to think straight and focus more and avoid the distractions which were media, negative people and negative everything. He looked at her once and thought he didn't want to leave just yet. It seems peaceful here. Somehow being around her has brought unknown peace. She entered his life like a hopeful ray of sunlight in a dark room.