thuggish ruggish bone 🫶

jin huffed as she walked back into the office. she sat down quickly as everyone watched her— though they were acting like they weren't.

"okay here we go, i think we should leave— now listen, we don't know if the military have a test to figure out who's a monster and who isn't." she said not meeting the eye of anyone.

"and if they can't tell who's a monster and who isn't, they won't take that risk. those who want to stay can stay, but we need to leave— and soon," jin finished before finally looking up.

"it makes sense logically, but what if they don't kill us— what if they takes us to safety? what if— what if there is a chance of us being rescued and we screw it up by leaving?" Eunhyuk questioned while cleaning his glass.

hyunsu watched in disgust before taking the glasses himself.

hyunsu used the soft part of his thin jacket and cleaned the glass quickly, leaving them a lot less smudged than before.

"what if thats not the case though? we can throw what ifs all day— but do we want to take that chance?" jin huffed rubbing her eyes. "people have a choice to stay and people have a choice to leave, i'm leaving with the kids, but you all have a choice— stay or go."

"i'm going with you," hyunsu said with no hesitation. eunhyuk rubbed his forehead in frustration.

"we have a meeting, we give them the choice," eunhyuk huffed, dropping his hands in defeat. "i guess we should start packing then."

wook nodded before jin stood to her feet.

"alright, i guess i'll let them know," jin sighed before walking out of the room.

she needed a fucking drink.