what in the actual fuck 😀

Hyunsu gasped loudly at the sight before him, being both disgusted and happy.

Wook pushed Jin away quickly as if he was guilty of something before turning towards Hyunsu. He stared at the both of them with the widest evil grin Jin had ever seen.

"Oh, Eunhyuk's going to love this,"

Hyunsu took off running towards the office screaming as Wook ran after him. Jin smiled, biting her lip and trying hard to contain a squeal.

She composed herself before walking after the pair. A grin grew on her face as the office came into view.

That was until an elevator dinged and the alarm went off.

Jin looked at the elevator in curiosity, walking towards it cautiously. She put her ear against the door and furrowed her eyebrows at the sound of buzzing?

The door opened, revealing a majorly pissed off security guard- wielding a weed wacker.

"what in the actual fuck?"

She quickly dodged his first attack before raising her good leg and bringing it down hard on the guard's head.

She spun around again now bringing her foot down and slamming it into the guards chest shoving him back.

Wook ran into the room with wide eyes, Hyunsu and Eunhyuk close behind him.

Jin paid no attention to them while grabbing the pole of the weed wacker and pushing it against the guard. She gritted her teeth as she pushed the guard further and further back.

The guard growled and hissed, fighting against Jin. He slammed his foot into her bad leg causing Jin to lose her footing and slam to the ground.

Her eyes filled with tears of pain as she let out a small whimper. She stood to her feet and blinked trying to regain clear thinking.

Jae-Hoon ran in with sword in hand before he took a step towards the monster and swung his sword toward it.

Jin fought against the tears in her eyes as she took a step towards them.

She grabbed the weed wacker pole quickly before it collided with Jae-Hoon's sword and pulled it towards her causing the monster to stagger backwards. 

She pulled the pole farther back, dragging the guard to the elevator. She winced at the vibrations the spinning of the metal caused but didn't let go of the pole.

Once the pair of them reached the elevator she shoved him in, letting go of the weed wacker all at once. She huffed when the weed wacker blocked the elevator door keeping it from shutting.

Jin moved carefully, missing the spinning metal knives before grabbing the pole once more. She lifted it into the air, grinning in relief as she finally got the pole away from the opening of the door.

She glanced away from the elevator, trying to find something to use to fight against the monster. And in that split second, the monster gained the upper hand.

It wiggled its arms around Jin and pulled her into the elevator. Jin let out a loud scream of fear as she narrowly missed the weed wacker.

She fought out of the monster grasp only to have the elevator door slam shut in her face. She jolted at the elevator moving, up from the floor they were just on.

Fear coursed through her body at the thought of being trapped with this monster but soon she regained her false confidence.

She pulled the monster close, ignoring the buzzing of bees and a few stings of angered ones. She teared at the gas backpack on his back, her eyebrows narrowed in confusion when the weed wacker shut off.

of course the off button would be the giant red button on the gas tank.

She pushed away from the monster and grabbed a loose metal piece from the weed wacker. She slammed her foot into the side of the guard's face, sending him to the ground.

Jin pulled her shirt up to her nose before stabbing the gas container causing the liquid to come pouring out.

She pressed the emergency stop button before standing on the top of the monster's chest.

She grunted as she grabbed the opening of the elevator, she cursed herself for not working out more while pulling herself through.

The monster looked up at her, jumping slightly trying to reach the opening as well. Jin looked around the top of the elevator, trying to find something to set the guard on fire.

Not finding anything she clicked her tongue in frustration, before crawling towards the latter. She hoisted herself up and started to climb.