I need to poop 😟

Jin tensed as Dohun flashed the light into her eyes, and checked her reflexes.

Wook resisted the urge to snatch her from his claws and get her as far away from Dohun as possible but he knew the rat had to make sure she was fine.

When everyone saw her nose and wounds, they knew they would have to think about the long run and the safety of the group-even if they didn't want to.

Jin knew things wouldn't be the same, no matter how much she wanted them to be.

She knew they would have to keep her away, Jin's chest clenched at the thought of her putting anyone in danger-- she would go into the isolation room willingly and if needed, she would leave.

No matter how much it would hurt, even if she would die-- if it gave everyone a better chance at living, she would do it.

Hyunsu and Eunhyuk watched in fear as Dohun checked her over.

Eunhyuk knew this would be hard, he knew he would have to think about the group. But he also wanted to be selfish, he wanted to keep her around, a woman who for the first time in a long time had cared for him.

Hyunsu bit the inside of his cheek, no matter what happened- he would follow Jin. She was the first person to listen, the first one to say sorry. She cared for him- in her psychotic, scary way but he wouldn't have had it any other way.

The kids waited impatiently outside the door, they wanted to see Jin. They wanted to have a say, the group couldn't kick her out, and if they did- the kids would go with her; even if Jin wouldn't want them too, they didn't want to be alone. They couldn't be alone.

Dohun turned off the flashlight before turning towards the three males that watched his every move closely.

"Uh, can we talk somewhere privately?" He started before Jin laughed harshly.

"You're not going anywhere, this is something that includes me- whatever you have to say you can say it to me," Jin stated simply towards Dohun.

she tensed when she felt a hand on her shoulder but relaxed only when she found out it was Wook.

Eunhyuk nodded before gesturing towards Dohun, pressing him to continue. Jin tensed knowing whatever he was about to say wasn't going to be good.

"She's perfectly fine at least physically- but what she did, what everyone witnessed her do; they're not just going to let that go." He sighed, glancing between Hyunsu and Eunhyuk.

he packed his bag before swinging the door open- causing Jisu, Jae-heon, Mr. Han, Mr. Ahn and the two kids to fall in.

"Ahaha, that's where this door leads too," Jisu laughed nervously, eyeing everyone in the room carefully.

Jin gazed towards her making a note of the wince of pain as Jisu stood shakily.

Suyeong and Yeongsu ran towards Jin, who was standing slowly and hugged her legs protectively.

"You can't kick Jin out! You can't! She'll die out there," Yeongsu screeched, pointing towards Dohun and then Eunhyuk, Eunhyuk rubbing his head as if he was fighting off the worst headache ever.

"She's a big part of this group, you can't! Please you-" Suyeong shouted before Eunhyuk slammed his hands on the metal desk that stood in the corner of the room, Dohun's medical stuff jumping slightly.

"Enough! Stop, i know- i know alright, just- just let me think," he stated although his words came out in a whisper.

"Kids, listen- we all know what needs to be done. If I stay, I could put everyone here in danger- I can't- I won't have that," She stated nodding to herself, Wook shook his head quickly grabbing her hand.

"No, you can't go out there," he stated so loudly it was as if it was just him and her in the room. She looked down at their hands, hopping off the desk she was sitting on.

"Something has to be done, you guys can't let the way you feel about her cloud your judgement," Dohun started but quickly stopped once he noticed everyone in the room glaring at him.

if looks could kill- each glare would have been multiple deaths for the young caretaker.

Before he could attempt to take his words back and stop Eunhyuk and Hyunsu from beating his face in, Jisu swayed on her feet.

She narrowly placed her hand on the table to stop herself from falling to the floor as Jae-heon went to her side quickly, stabilizing her and putting his hand to her forehead.

"Are you okay? What's wrong?" Jae-heon asked, the worry in his voice quite evident.

Jisu merely waved her hand and tried to move away and stand on her own but the nausea overtook her causing her to lean on Jae-heon once again.

"I need to poop," she whispered before passing out and allowing her knees to buckle forcing Jae-heon to support her completely.

"Me too." said Eunhyuk with a loud sigh.