cartwheels on dis bitch

———————————————

~ trigger warning ~
‼️
(panic attack )
‼️

———————————————

I waited outside the bathroom waiting for Jinsu who was getting ready.

Eunhyuk had agreed to keep Hyunsu out of the Isolation room after I threatened to act recklessly.

you can imagine his frustration and worry for me, when I started doing cartwheels while talking to him.

Everyone was outside acting "normal" so we could really get that "just turning into a monster situation."

Chatterbox and Hyunsu had finished the trap while Eunhyuk created a mixture of ketchup and water which came out surprisingly chunky.

"Are you almost ready?" I query knocking on the door, Jinsu opens the door with the mixture running from her nose, I gaze at her before she nods her head.

"Yes, put that shit all the way up my nose, I am 100% committed to this role." she passionately states before the walk back into the bathroom.

I chuckle before turning on my heel and heading towards the entrance of the apartment building, it was weird it being so quiet normally it would be buzzing with people and the security guard would be running all over the place.

ah the poor security guard, he was treated like trash, but I always made a point to greet him and bring him drinks sometimes.

I felt pity for him, working like dog only to get treated like dirt, it was hard to see really.

sometimes I would help him weed the grass and tell him when the manager of the hotel was coming just to help him out you know.

maybe he was still in the hotel but I wouldn't trust him, even if I felt pity for him if anyone was going to be turned into a monster it would be him.

I get to the entrance of the hotel and I start talking to Hyunsu and Eunhyuk about random stuff before about 30 minutes pass, I see the same young woman who was about Hyunsu's age sitting with a smoking Chatterbox.

I stare down the Cigarette before he glances at me and then back at the Cigarette, I clear my throat before he throws it down on the ground and squashes it underneath his foot.

My fingers itch and burn, my throat goes dry as I crave a cigarette my head starts pounding before Jinsu comes in groaning, blood running down her nose.

Son Hye-in starts screaming bloody murder before falling to the ground and using her legs to push back, we all grab our weapons before I start yelling at "Monster Jinsu."

She shambles toward me, we wait for a moment before her foot lands on the net and I yell 'NOW', they pull on the rope and she gets caught in the net.

I hear a cheer and slow clapping before the woman who was sitting next to chatterbox says something I didn't quite catch, I hear murmurs afterward.

"Are they really siblings?"

A hand claps on my shoulder and I see Wook who was staring down at me, I return his gaze before patting his hand lightly.