light his ass on fire 👹

Jin cursed all the way up the latter.

She didn't stop cursing when she made it to the ninth floor, she didn't stop when she hoisted herself up. She didn't stop as she moved stealthily through the hallways.

"Fucking monsters- asshole bitches don't they have a fucking life- fuck fuckity fuck- this shit is so stupid," she whispered trying to find the stairwell. She ignored the blood on the floor- the rotting smell of flesh and asshole flies.

the stairwell was in front of her and she barely stopped herself from being caught by a skinny monster coming out of a room.

she flinched harshly at a touch on her shoulder and barely suppressed a scream that threatened to escape her lips.

Molly- the woman that they had to interrogate- stood next to her with tears running down her face.

"Please help me-" she whispered but was quickly shut up by Jin placing her hand over her mouth. She looked around quickly and removed her hand from Molly's mouth before pulling her into a storage closet.

A small storage closet.

Jin winced as they squeezed in, Molly basically being enveloped by Jin's chest. Jin ripped away from Molly with a scarlet blush spreading across her face.

"Sorry- i didn't mean too," Molly stressed before glancing around the tiny space.

"How did you get here?" Jin asked putting her ear against the door.

"Well after being in the isolation room for many many chapters," she started earning a weird look from Jin. "I escaped, I would rather take my chances up here than down there with you people."

"Oh- i would have done the same thing," Jin agreed while looking around the closet for a weapon.

"Yeah well you know it's not very nice to keep people in isolation." Molly added rolling her eyes.

"Okay well you have to understand you were someone new and new means dangerous. i have people i need to protect,"Jin said grabbing a broom and putting on her knee.

"Apology accepted," Molly said beaming widely at Jin.

"I wasn't apologizing." Jin simply stated before snapping the broom in half. "Wait here."

Jin pushed her way out of the closet and glanced around watching for the monster. She grabbed Molly out of the closet and pulled her into the stairwell by her hand.

"Okay come on," Jin whispered climbing down the stairs.

"No- I'm not going down there just to go back into that room." Molly protested, crossing her arms and standing in front of the door.

"Okay then stay here." Jin said with a shrug of her shoulders, she continued down the stairs when she felt a hand grasp hers.

"Wait- can you promise me i won't go back it that room?" Molly asked, holding onto Jin's arm.

"whatever man, can we get going now?" Jin huffed before moving down the stairs quickly.

--------------------------

Wook moved quietly through the hospital, wanting nothing more than to go back to the hotel.

He had mostly everything on the list- all except the sterile surgical tools.

He breathed in relief at the sight of the surgical room, he walked into the room quickly. His eyes widened at the sight of a monster laying strapped to a table.

The monster tried hard to unstrap itself but all its efforts were in vain. Wook maneuvered around the monster quickly and filled his backpack with as many surgical packs as he could.

He turned to leave but quickly stopped at the sight of something standing in front of the door he had just came through.

Wook backed up slowly, he had two options- wait until it left or kill it.

He shrugged before arming himself and tightening the backpack around his shoulders.

Wook slowly stood to his feet, and braced himself before kicking the door open and knocking down the figure in front of the door.

He went quickly around the door and stabbed the monster in the head. He grabbed a bottle of isopropyl alcohol and doused the monster with it. He grabbed his lighter from his pocket and dropped it into the alcohol.

The monster screeched in pain as it writhed in the floor. Wook bent down and lit a cigarette with the flames.

Before he could bring it up to his lips, he felt a pang of guilt.

He shouldn't be smoking. Not when Jin was trying to quit.

Wook dropped the cigarettes to the floor and smushed the tiny ember with his shoe. He huffed before turning on his heeling and walking towards the exit of the hospital.