Man i would kill for a cigarette.

A sharp pain in my side wakes me up, and causes my eyes flutter open. I groan sitting upright grabbing my side and looking around.

On the bed sleeping are the two kids and to the left of them is a woman I've seen before.

She lost her baby a year ago but still walks around with her stroller, she glances at me before gesturing at Mr. Han both of them looking at me.

I look for Hyunsu but when I don't see him, I get up panicked  hurry towards the staring Mr. Han

"Hyunsu- where- what -why- wheres Hyunsu?" I finally manage to stutter out, still holding my wound standing.

"Whoa! Calm down you've been out for about a day, he's fine. A man started talking on the intercom. He said that the first floor was safe and to make our way down. Hysunsu and two others went down to check it out, you know, make sure it was safe." He says smoothly trying to calm my nerves, while eyeing my bandaged abdomen.

Fighting the urge to scratch at my scar, I bring my middle finger to my mouth and chew.

"Who uh, who did my wound?" I say scared of the scars they might have seen.

"Me and the baseball bat girl, what-what was her name?" he said, snapping his fingers trying to remember.

"Jisu." a soft unfamiliar voice states. I look over to the woman and automatically bow my head slightly.

"I'm sorry, My name is Jin Ae."

"Ah, my name is Myeong-ja," she says smiling warmly as my eyes widen, my brain processing the name the woman had just said.

"Jinsu? Does she have red in the back of her hair?" She nods her head. I glance back over toward the kids. "Did they eat?"

She nods again and I sigh relieved that everyone was ok, I look closer at the woman and notice a slight redness underneath her nose.

Mr. Han moves behind me and prepares some food.

"How long have you been getting nosebleeds?" I ask calmly, drinking the tea and holding the rice Mr. Han had given me. She visibly tenses and stares at me scared.

"It's fine, I'm not going to do anything I am simply asking." I smile reassuringly, and she relaxes slightly, still smiling warily.

"For a while now, um it started when a monster came into my apartment and um squished my stroller." She said smiling sadly, I grimace.

Her baby that she thought was still living in the stroller had just died and i wasn't the best at comforting sad people, i mean scared people for sure but sad? Nah not my thing, before i could ask her if she wanted some water she turns to the kids and i do the same.

"Did you find Hyunsu and the kids in the hall or?" I ask wanting to know what the heck happened.

"I was walking through the hallways when I saw some kids and a younger man pounding on a door. The younger man saw me and the next thing I know I'm being offered rice by Jayhun and being bombarded with questions." she explained.

"Whose uh Jayhun?" I inquired about taking a bite of my rice.

"Well he was here with jinsu before we came, they said they heard pounding and went to check it out and that's when they found Mr. Han. He was looking out for you and the young man, he let them come in, and that's when we came back," she smiled.