aNoThEr OnE

Wook placed a hand on his face before looking towards Jin.

"Um, maybe they are just getting him to show them around?" he said before giving up and huffing quietly. "What do you want to do?"

"I don't know, we follow him and we get shot- we don't follow him he probably gets shot," Jin said with her mind going a million miles a mintue.

"I'll go after the kid and you do recon on the people in the entrance," Wook said before Jin shook her head.

"No, I should go after him," Jin said, pushing away from the wall slightly.

"Jin, no- me and Hyunsu went through the building together and I've seen what he and I can do- just trust me." He reassured her, he placed his hands on her shoulders.

"No, it's not that I don't trust you-" Jin started before Wook placed his lips on hers. Jin's eyes widened before she melted into his arms.

Wook pulled away with Jin doing the same unwillingly.

"You don't have to explain yourself," He started placing his hands on her shoulders. "Jin I swear on my rations- we'll be back in one piece,"

"I'll be back."

"You better be,"

——————————————————————————

Wook waited behind cement blocks while watching the men and Hyunsu argue over something. Hyunsu remained cool as the gangster held a gun to his head. Wook watched and stood from his spot in the cement blocks.

The men shouted at him when they spotted him, and the main gangster dropped the gun from Hyunsu's head slightly.

"Don't take another step! I'll blow this kid's brain, I'm serious!" He shouted, causing Wook to stop moving. Wook made eye contact with Hyunsu and scowled at him.

"How the fuck are you about to be murdered by these men right now? Just bite their faces off," He shouted towards Hyunsu.

"I'm sorry but I really didn't want to be shot, even though I won't die- it still hurts," Hyunsu shouted back.

"Goodness kids these days, you know how sucky it would be if you really died?" Wook shouted, taking small steps towards Hyunsu.

"Just say you're obsessed with me," Hyunsu smiled, he wouldn't be able to get away with this under any other circumstances and he really wanted to milk it.

"Yeah right, I just don't want Jin to be mad at me,"

"Right, only Jin sent you up here,
I know you secretly have a soft-spot for me,"

"You know what I hope you get shot,"

"Wow, like that?"

"Yeah, I hope it's in your vocal cords,"

"Wow, but that wouldn't stop me from talking,"

"Yeah it would,"

"No it wouldn't,"

"Yeah, it would,"