🕺🏽 kinky 🕺🏽

"—Jin!"

I flinch and turn towards the person who was whisper-yelling in my ear. Suyeong stares back at me as I scoot back, looking around.

I glanced back at the curtain, the window peeking through, it was still dark out but I could see the sun rising on the other side of the sky.

Looking at the mattresses I see Yeongsu still sleeping on the bed and the man still lying straight on the other bed. Glancing back at the still staring Suyeong, I sigh and rub my hand over my face

"What's wrong Honey?" I say my voice raspy, she looks away before breathing deeply. I sit up straight and grab her hands.

"What's wrong Su?" I ask, getting more anxious, she looks towards the window and points toward it.

"I heard- I heard something." She whimpers still staring at the window. I get up and shut the curtain, scared of the monster that might be out there.

"It was nothing honey, I promise," I whisper trying not to wake anyone. She looks at me unconvinced, I sigh and head back over to the curtain, opening it up.

Peering out I look around and down at the ground, I glance back at Suyeong and beckon her over.

"Look honey there's nothing there, what exactly did you hear?" I question, looking back outside. She walks over and reluctantly takes a peek outside.

"Ah, I heard someone screaming and I couldn't go back to sleep after that" she says shyly, I bring her away from the window and close the curtain.

I walk her back to the bed and move Yeongsu over, as she climbs in.

"Do-do you think you could sing me a song? My mom used to sing to me before bed." she asks not meeting my eyes, I smile and nod my head towards her.

"What song do you want me to sing?" I ask waiting for her to get comfortable before sitting on the floor next to them, she glances at me before shrugging her shoulders. I think back to all the song I used to love singing,

Eyes deep as the ocean, A smile filled with life's potion, A voice calming as the waves in the wind, A heart made of gold and a drop of gin. Hush-hush, baby, nobody will break you—-

I look over at her and smile, seeing that she had fallen asleep. In the mood to sing and wallow in self-pity, I think of another song.

Standing to my feet I grab the first aid kit and then head over to the still sleeping man. I gently pick up his head and turn it to the side, singing a song.

Don't think I can take it, with every drama a piece of me dies, like some kind of sadist. I think that he likes to see the pain in my eyes, he knows that I'm lovesick, He kissed me and promised I will be alri—

I stop abruptly, a hand gripping my throat, I look down to the man who was now awake looking at me.

"Kinky but I don't think you're ready for some 'fun' right now." I choke out.

His hand grips tighter and black spots start to form in front of my eyes. I grab one of his fingers and bend it backward surprising him, he lets go and I grab my neck breathing in heavily.