you bald ass muppet 🤭

Getting to the office I see Eunhyuk standing in front of a table, Jinsu standing next to Jayhun, and Chatterbox standing off to the side.

Walking over to the table all eyes land on me, I reach the table before flashing Eunhyuk and the others a quick tight smile.

"So uh boss man, what did you want to talk about?" I query tilting my head, Eunhyuk furrows his eyebrows at the nickname.

"We need to talk about the store situation, I want you um your name?" Eunhyuk questions looking towards chatterbox.

"Pyeon Sang-wook." he says gruffly, staring harshly at the boy in front of us.

"Ok Mr. Pyeon, I want you to be in charge of the food." The boy breathes, not meeting Chatterboxes eyes.

l snort knowing why he asked him to do that, no ones going to ask for more food from "the gangster."

The man beside me hums saying yes, the boy nods his head in thanks before turning to the rest of us.

"Hey man, what's up with putting Hyunsu in that cage?" I inquire, growing in anger just thinking about the room.

"Right, that's also what I wanted to talk to you about, Hyunsu is a danger to us all and all of the people here feel better with him in there." he states without missing a beat.

"Ok but how do you know he's a danger? Has he tried to take a snap at you?" I state, sending silence through the room.

"Has he tried to kill any of you? No, I don't think so, but do you want to know what he has done? He has helped you multiple times, you are just using him. He could kill all of you if he wanted to but he hasn't, he hasn't argued, he hasn't complained."

"what would you do if Hyunsu wasn't here mhm?"

"I get it you're just a kid as well, and i know some of these adults are fucking knuckleheads but Hyunsu is just a kid. He's just as scared as any of us and treating him like an animal isn't going to help that, I know you are just trying to be safe but so far he's been fine." I ramble my anger growing more and more by the second.

I feel myself about to start yelling when i feel a hand on my shoulder pulling me back.

i turn back, seeing the man looking at me.

"Calm," he simple whispers, I breathe deeply calming myself as i turn back to the boy in front of me.

"I know how you feel but i can't handle the adults right now, and if putting Hyunsu in that room shuts them up, then that's what i'm going to do." He counters emotionless.

"Fuck the adults, fuck them, they need to get over it. If you do this, i'll deal with adults myself, please just think about it. And for now i will go with Hyunsu on these supply runs." My eyes bore into his, unwavering and unforgiving.

"I'll think about it. that's all for now, " He finishes tensely, walking out of the room.

I see the kids trying to eavesdrop on the meeting at the door. I sneak up behind them before scooping up Yeongsu.

"What are you doing?" I yell, scaring both of them, Suyeong gets her breathing even before turning and hitting me in the shin with her fist.

"rude!" she screeches with a smile on her face.

As i was about to rebuttal a short man came around the corner, not getting a good vibe from him, I brought the kids behind me and stared at him.

"Keep those kids under control! They need to stop eating from my store and pay!" He booms grabbing my forearm and getting a little too close.

"Get the fuck away from us now." I whisper darkly, staring at him with murderous eyes.

Only when he doesn't move do i act, i grab the hand he had on my forearm twisting it hard.

"I said get away from us." I boom, as a hand reaches down and pulls me away from him.

The short man falls to the ground whimpering and cradling his broken hand looking up at me in fear. Getting ready to punch the person that pulled me away i see the man removing his hands quickly.

I sigh and nodded at him in thanks knowing I'd have killed him if i didn't calm down.

"Next time you touch me or my kids, i will kill you. You bald ass muppet." I state emotionlessly, i turn on my heel dragging the man and the kids behind me.

Wincing as a sharp pain erupts from my side, i fall to the ground letting go of the kids and the Chatterbox, black spots taint my vision.

"Oh shi-" I start before passing out.