I ran out of titles 🙇‍♀️

Ok so i'm going to write in 3𝗿𝗱 person point of view, because i write better like that! Let me know if you want me to change it back.

The lights flicker on above us, blinding Jin slightly. She flinched as a hand clasped her shoulder, Hyunsu looking extremely weak leaned on her. She put her hand to his forehead, checking for a fever.

"Ah, you're burning up, hold on let me deal with this and then I'll take care of you ok?" She assured him as he put his head on her left shoulder, she turned back towards Molly, Wook still holding onto Jin's waist.

"So Molly," Jin's honeyed voice spat, not liking the false sweet words in her mouth, Molly took another step forward, sneering at Jin. "Why are you here? I thought I told you to stay in that room."

Molly walked backward, now by the children's mattress. She touched Su-Yeong's face lightly, Jin tensed taking a step forward, her eyes burning holes into Molly's head, Hyunsu swayed slightly almost pitching forward before regaining his balance once more.

Jin takes long strides towards the sleeping children, almost ramming into Molly before she dodged to the side. Jin stood by the sleeping children, the murmurs of the crowd overwhelming her slightly.

"You need to back to where I had you, Molly," Jin challenged, her eyes burning with hatred for Molly.

Molly took a step closer to Eunhyuk not bothering to meet Jin's first gaze, Eunhyuk didn't flinch as she drew near, his face as emotionless as ever.

"Molly," Jin's voice darkened now majorly pissed off, Molly got close to Jin's face, begging to be punched.

"You are treading on very dangerous grounds, now return to the room, or I can drag you there by your hair." Jin's stated not the slightest bit intimidated by the small woman.

Molly clicked her tongue turning towards the door and waking out. Jin turned back towards Byeong-ll.

"Follow her, make sure she doesn't leave that room. If you have to pee go get another person to watch her, do not leave her unattended. don't let this happen again." Jin Ae scolded as Byeong-ll ran after Molly.

Jin walked towards Hyunsu who was barely standing on his feet.

"Alright tough guy come with me, you and Eunhyuk. Jinsu, can you watch the two little ones, I'll be back soon." Jin inquired as Jinsu nodded smiling.

Jin tightly smiled back before holding Hyunsu by the shoulder and guiding him out the room. Wook follows after them without a word, supporting Hyunsu as the light flickers above them.

They get to the room where the two kids were sleeping. Wook dragging Hyunsu now as he leaned against Wook. Eunhyuk walks beside Jin, their arms hooked, Jin keeps her eyes on Hyunsu's back, prepared to catch him. Even if her stitches tear.

They get to the room with the two beds and Hyunsu collapses on the left bed. Eunhyuk's eyebrows furrow as he turns towards Jin.

"I am not sleeping right now, we have too many things to do, we have to deal with Molly, the food deal, water, electricity. I can't sleep right now," He finished stomping his foot as if he was a five-year-old.

"You are going to take a nap because you need to. You look like death and your swaying on your feet, Molly is in the room. She'll be fine for now, as for food and water we will be fine, we will figure it out when you wake up. Now lay down or I am going to lose it." Jin exclaims.