eh??

She drags me quickly towards the bathroom, dodging everyone who tried to talk to us.

Gripping my side I send apologetic smiles to everyone we pass and allow myself to be dragged, we make it to the bathroom before she pushes me in gently and slams the door shut.

"Um so- you wanna start or should I? Because girllll you were about to smooch smooch." She exclaims while making exaggerated kissy faces.

I scoff as a faint blush spreads across my cheeks before I push her face away.

"Yeah if it wasn't for you, he's never going to talk to me now." I groan while playfully glaring at her, she rolls her eyes before going into a bathroom stall.

"you know I'm going to be watching you and Jayhun like a hawk, just you wait. You guys are going to try and kiss and I'm going to show up like aiahfnkjoai. You'll never see it coming."

Laughter erupts from the stall and Jinsu walks out and washes her hands before punching my shoulder hard, we both tear up from laughter, and my side aches with pain.

We both walked out and headed back to the daycare where everyone except the man and Jayhun was, I looked around the room before I spotted Hyunsu, Seyeong, and Yeongsu sitting in a corner.

Everyone looks in our direction and runs over surrounding us, I start feeling very uncomfortable before backing up hitting the door.

The door swings back opening and I almost fall back, I close my eyes waiting for the embarrassment of hitting the floor to happen but I don't reach the floor.

I keep my eyes closed for a moment before straining out.

"Am I dead?"

I hear laughter emitting from in front of me and hands bringing me upright, i open one eye before shutting it again a deep blush spreads across my face.

"Aha that's- that's embarrassing," I turn to look at the person who caught me and laugh, "What's up with you swinging these doors open? I mean this is the second time."

I snort again before turning back to the people Chatterboxes hand still gripping my waist. They all stand there expectedly before I hear a cough from behind me and Wook.

we both turn around and a girl I've never seen before stands there Eunhyuk behind her.

"Ah move." She says with a deadpan stare before walking in and pulling her headphones on, I burst out laughing at this girl's nonchalantness before Eunhyuk heads into the room.

Wook places me down on a nearby chair before everyone crowds me once again, they all talk over one another.

'what do you think?' 'is she safe?' 'are we going to die?' 'are we going to keep her?' 'is she having nose bleeds?'

I hold my hand up to my head and rub at my temples.

"One at a time please," I strain closing my eyes and feeling hands on my shoulders, I look up at Wook and smile before glancing back at the scared people.

Gook-hee fixes her dog in her arms before speaking out loudly.

"Does she seem ok? I mean like not a murdering type?" she inquired before hugging her puppy, i bring my hand down from my head before answering.

"She seemed a little suspicious, she was talking about her grandma dying and she was crying but there was no emotion in her eyes." I stated before Eunhyuk nodded his head in understanding, Hyunsu was the next to speak.

"Did she say anything about nosebleeds?" He queried before everyone nodded their heads and got closer awaiting the answer.

I nodded back before softly saying yes. They all groan and automatically start trembling at the thought of the monsters,

I bring my hand up to my mouth to start biting my nails but a hand slaps it down.

I glare at Chatterbox in annoyance but he just stares down at me with raised eyebrows, he slips his hand into mine and i sigh in contentment.

I look at the people once more, they were chatting amongst themselves scared of the unknown.

I slowly stand to my feet before beckoning Eunhyuk, Jinsu, the kids and Hyunsu over.

I point towards the office and they all get what I am trying to say.

still holding Wooks hand we all headed towards the office, i spotted Jayhun who was coming around the corner and waved him over, i shut the office door as soon as everyone was inside.

"Ok so i needed to talk to you guys in private and i only brought you guys because i didn't want you alone out there with the adults who are now losing it," I breathe out pointing to the two little ones.

"I don't trust the woman, i think we should keep her in that room for two more days and then let her mix with the rest. We need to keep an eye on her."

"What about that shop owner? Where are we going to keep him? I say we keep her in a different room and the man in that room, the man is more dangerous than her, considering how many bloody noses he's had lately." Eunhyuk offers furrowing his eyebrows, I nod liking the idea.

"But where are we going to keep her? the office? I mean we can clear it out, keep the bed in and just keep an eye on her." Jinsu contemplates before turning to look at Jayhun, I nod my head and the others do the same.

"Ok let's do it then." I agree before everyone turns to leave, I feel a small tug at my arm before I hear Suyeongs voice.

"Jin can we talk to you?" She says in a small voice, I nod my head and turn to Wook who was standing by the door.

He nods down to her saying with his eyes I'll wait. I turned back to the two children and squatted down so i'm eye to eye with them.

"what's up kiddos?" I ask softly, they both turn to look at each other and then back to me.

"Are we going to kill that lady?" Yeongsu says his voice wavering, i violently shake my head until i can't anymore, lightheaded i grab both of their hands.

"No bubs, we don't kill those who are still living, if we did we won't be better than those monsters outside." I gently say swing their arms slightly back and forth.

Suyeong rips her arm out of mine before walking to the back of the room and turning her back towards me, I tilt my head at her before turning towards Yeongsu.

"Hey chatterbox, can you take Yeongsu to get some snacks? I'm sure he's a little famished, I'll take Suyeong right now."

Yeongsu runs towards Wook  with outstretched hands and he just stares at him.

Chatterbox doesn't move for a second before sighing and picking Yeongsu up. I smile at him and softly chuckle before they walk out.

I turn back towards Suyeong whose back was still turned away from me. I stand up slowly before walking towards her but still giving her some space.

"What's wrong?" I say before she turned towards me, she looked aged and tired.

She opens her mouth open and close like a fish, trying to think of the right words to say.

"I think we should kill her."

"Eh?"