bullies are bitches ;-;

———————————————

~ trigger warning ~
‼️
  ( suicidal dialogue and bullying triggers )
‼️

———————————————

I wake up to someone poking me.

I jump to my feet, hands ready beat the ever living shit out of someone.

By my feet I seen neighbor scurrying across the floor frightened, he gets on the corner of the bed and stares at me down.

The events of last night rushed over me as I looked at the male who was still staring at me scared.

"It's ok, it's ok" I cooed attempting to calm him.

"My name is Jin, I'm not sure if you remember what happened last night," I say softly moving slowly closer to him.

I stop when I can see him clearly but far enough that he doesn't feel threatened. I look at him and see confusion cross his face.

"What do you remember?" I ask, tilting my head. A sudden blinding itch comes from my forehead, and almost instantly my hand reacts reaching for my forehead.

I pause willing myself to put my hand down and listen, I bring my finger to my mouth and start chewing on the nail, the itch dulling.

"I remember everything I think, I mean up until I passed out." he slowly says.

"Ok well, i'll bring you up to speed, last night a woman kind of went bananas and almost killed you and Jisu." I chuckle nervously. He looked confused for a second and I almost smack myself.

"Jisu is the guitar player from last night, me and that man that came up the stairs- remember him?" I queried, he nodded his head so fast I got whiplash just from looking at him.

"Well we found her with a bat scared to death looking for the woman."

"Where are they?" He says squinting.

"Well the man that came up the stairs when you passed out, left last night. I think he was looking for someone but I could be wrong." I contort my face so it looks the same as the words taste in my mouth - sour.

"Jisu- well she left last night when we heard a sound and she hasn't come back." Worried I bring my thumb back to my mouth and start chewing again.

"Have you searched the internet for anything, maybe researched a bit of what is going on?" he says, glancing at his computer.

"No, I didn't want to be rude and to be honest as soon as Jisu left, I passed out." I shyly avert my eyes from him embarrassed.

He gets up from his seat cautiously and moves slowly before sitting in his seat and turning on his computer.

"By the way what's your name?" I question.

"Hyunsu." He mumbles, I grin at his slow and shy words.

"Nice to meet you, my name is jin." Bowing my head slightly, I decided to leave him to his research and head to the bathroom.