🕺🏽💃

Getting to the first floor was easy, we did have to stop a couple of times so Hyunsu could rest for a minute, but all in all, we got down pretty fast.

The sun was setting as we opened the door to the first floor, I look around and see the entrance shutters down, barricaded pretty heavily. I don't see any people but with the way Hyunsu is looking around, I know they are down here somewhere.

A boy with glasses that's around Hyunsu's age walks out of the office across from us and gazes at us warily.

Our eyes meet and almost like a test he holds my gaze, I keep staring at him challenging him to harm anyone of us. He looks away first and instead turns to Hyunsu.

"Did you get everyone?" He asks still turned towards Hyunsu, the male to the left of me nods and turns to show Mr. Han on his back.

I feel Yeongsu clench my hand tighter and hide behind me, the man looks at our faces one by one evaluating us. Seeing Mr. Han losing his grip I move quickly and put the wheelchair on the ground, allowing Mr. Han to sit down.

We move inside closing the first-floor door shut.

"We brought some food and this man here is a medic of sorts." Mr. Ahn says smiling, I walk forward, pulling the kids protectively behind me.

"Do you have a restroom we can use?" I ask the man tilting my head, he nods pointing in the direction the restrooms are.

Before we could move in the direction he was pointing in, three people came around the corner, staring at us.

"Who- who are these people?" the man with glasses splutters, I look at him and narrow my eyes. The guy with the flannel turns to look at them.

"They are here to help with the barricade. Now go back to guarding the isolation room." he says while glancing at us.

Hyunsu walks towards a hallway and I grab his forearm. I give him a look that says what the heck are you doing? He walks back toward me and looks at the man in the flannel.

"I have to go to the isolation room, they think that I might turn into a monster." He softly states. My eyes widening and fury courses through my veins.

"And you just let them? Hyunsu you have to speak up, that you don't like being treated like that." I say pursing my lips.

"It's not so bad and they are just doing it because they are scared," he says shrugging his shoulders.

"Ok but what about you? Did they even ask you how you were feeling?" I query biting my middle fingernail.

"It doesn't matter I just don't want to start anything." He says timidly not meeting my gaze. I scoff and punch his arm.

"What do you mean it doesn't matter! Of course, it does, I get it they were scared but aren't you?" I ask softly. He fidgets before meeting my gaze.

"It's fine it cool in there, and there aren't that many people so I don't have to make conversation!" He says jokingly, I crack a smile before I hear yeongsu behind me.

"Jin, I have to use the restroom" He speaks while dancing in place. I turn back to see Hyunsu fleeing and going to the door of the isolation room.