I'm not that old am i?

"No wait, wait, I have a better one," I let out a booming belch, and both I and Hyunsu started cackling.

After Hyunsu calmed down after that moment, we ate our noodles and asked each other questions, really just trying to pass time.

I felt bad for lying about some of the personal ones, but I didn't really want to bring it up and have to explain.

Yawning once more, I grab my ramen and finish it, drinking all the water.  Hyunsu does the same but halfway through he paused.

"Do you- do you hear that, Jin?"

I looked at him confused and we waited in silence for whatever Hyunsu was hearing.

A moment passes before I open my mouth to tell him it was nothing, when I hear it.

"Dad! Dad no please don't leave us."

I look at Hyunsu weirdly before creeping towards the window and opening it slowly.

"It's ok, it's ok suyeong, you're in charge while i'm gone. I'm going to bring some food when i get back ok?" the dangling man assures the small girl.

"Behind you, turn around." hyunsu whispers, I look behind the man and freeze when i see a giant eyeball, creeping up behind him.

"BEHIND YOU, GET BACK INSIDE." I yell loudly, waving my arms like crazy.

He looks behind him and for a second time slows, as the rope snaps. The man falls, with his kids screaming as he hits the ground.

The monster then turns to the children, and just as I was about to scream at the monster, I get pushed back and the window slams shut.

"Help us, help us please!!" the child pleaded.

I look at Hyunsu in shock.

"Hyunsu get up, we have to help them," I screech, re-opening the window.

"Hey asshole, up here come get us!" I boom again. i He barely bats his eyes and continues going for the kids. "you fucking bitch look up here-"

I get thrown backwards once again by Hyunsu, stumbling backwards I see him chuck his computer at the monster.

I grab my pickaxe looking thing and prepare for a fight.

The eye looks through the window before bursting in causing hyunsu to jab it in the eye.

I stab it multiple times, kicking and punching at the slimy creature. The eye wraps its body around hyunsu and squeezes, I can hear the bones in his body crack.

I stab the thing rapidly and try to jab at the eye. All at once the monster drops to the floor releasing hyunsu, and I run over to him.

"Hyunsu! Oh my god!" I grab him, checking him for injuries.

He jumps to his feet and runs over to the window, I run over there with him ready to yell at him for moving so quickly when he was literally on death's doorstep 30 seconds ago.

"What the hell are you doing? you fucking wet sock! don't move so quickly," I holler grabbing his ear, he winces and tries to pry my hand off his ear.