Chapter 27: Best Day Ever

"I'm scared," Dixie said as she tightly gripped onto Noah's arm, connecting their hands together. She nervously looked out the window, chewing on her bottom lip. She didn't like flying. She never had.

"Baby, you have no reason to be scared. I'm here to protect you." She smiled softly at him, placing a kiss on his jaw before placing her head on his shoulder. "My hero."

They held onto each other tight as the plane took off, closing their eyes. Dixie focused on her breathing, inhaling deeply every time the nerves got to her.

"Are you excited?" Dixie looked up at Noah through her eyelashes. "I'm so excited. Thank you for planning it." He looked down at her, smiling. "I would do anything for you, and you know that." She gave him a nod, closing her eyes and resting comfortably on his shoulder yet again.

The rest of the flight flew by so fast. Dixie slept on Noah for the most of it. For the portion that she wasn't sleeping, she was making light conversation, thanking Noah every chance she got for making her dream come true.

"You ready to go to the beach?!" Dixie began jumping up and down, letting her suitcase roll away from her.  "AHHH!!!" Noah laughed at her, running to go get her rolling suitcase.

"Dixie!" He looked up to see her running away into the distance.

Chasing after her, the air between them was filled with laughter. It was such a pure moment. A moment that they haven't yet been able to experience. It was new. And it was amazing.

"IM IN FUCKING HAWAII!" Her hands were being thrown up in the air, and her screams caused the people around them to stare, but she didn't care. She was living her best life, with her favorite boy.

"Dixie! The taxis gonna leave us!" She turned her head back around in a flash, looking at Noah and their bags. She began running back as quickly as she could, practically jumping into the car when she got there.

"I love you! I love you!! I love you!!!" She kissed his smiling face, the smile she had never leaving hers.

"I love you," he said as he smiled at her intensely. Nothing could ever make him happier. No one. Just her. "I hope your ready to have the time of your life baby."

———

"This is so beautiful, Noah, thank you." She gazed around at the view from her hotel. She flopped onto the bed, letting out a huge sigh of relief. "This is a realllyyyy nice bed." She looked up at Noah, peering through her eyelashes, eying his whole figure.

"Oh really," he asked, a smirk present on his face. She nodded devilishly, grabbing him by his arm and pulling him forward so that he was standing in front of her seated figure.

She wrapped her legs around his hips, bringing him even closer. "We should test it out," she whispered looking down at the bed. "Who knows, it might not be durable enough." His smirk only got bigger as he began imagining her sprawled out on the bed, begging for his mercy.

"You have no clue what you do to me Dixie," he mumbled lowly, bending down so that he was squatting in front of her. Her legs weren't closed for long, as Noah harshly separated them.

His fingertips grazed her thighs that were showing slightly due to her ridden up shorts. The little touch alone sent an electrifying shock through her body.

Taking a deep breath in, Dixie moved her thighs more open, giving more access to Noah.

"What do you want baby? Tell me". He looked up at her, his lips insanely close to her core. She tried to lift her hips up to meet his face, but he would jerk back every time she got close, never quite giving her what she wanted.