Chapter 6: Talk

Noahs POV: "Hey man, can I talk to you?" Am I confused on why Griffin was asking me to talk when I don't even think he likes me, yes. I very much am. Me and Griffin don't have any type of friendship, we know each other only because of Dixie. She's the only reason I even tolerate to look at him.

"Yeah sure, what about?" Knowing his Jealous ass, he's probably gonna taken to me about Dixie. That motherfucker really needs to stop being insecure. "I just need to talk to you , in private of course." Well great, he just ruined this party. This is why I hate being away from Dixie, shit like this happens.

"We can go in the kitchen." I was thinking about punching him, or at least saying no, but I kept it peaceful because of one thing, Dixie. "Ok." Ugh, his voice is annoying.

We went to the kitchen, making sure Dixie wouldn't see us. If she did, she would've thought something was wrong. "Okay what's up." Truthfully, I just want to get this over with. "Well, I wanted to talk about Dixie." I nodded my head, knowing that if I would've said something, I most likely would have started shit.

"I understand that you guys are best friends or whatever, but I'm hoping that you can also understand I'm her boyfriend." Where's this idiot getting at? "Okay?" Did that sound rude? Hope not. "I just don't like that you guys hang out that often, without anyone. It's disrespectful to me." Yep just as I said, he's an actual idiot.

"I still don't know what your getting at here..." I really don't. This kid is not making any sense right now. "You guys need to stop hanging out, at least when other people aren't around." Fuck you, you asshole. But wait, he isn't done. "Or just stay away from her, your not good for her." You don't even want to begin to understand how much it took for me to not punch him.

"You know what's not good for her? Your ignorant ass. You've been insecure about our friendship since day one, and despite Dixies efforts trying to make you understand, you fail more and more every day. I'm sorry that you don't and never will understand our friendship but you really need to shut the fuck up." This kid, and yes I said kid, really needs to learn a few things, before he keeps on saying stupid ass shit.

I left the kitchen, not letting him say anything. "Get your boyfriend in line." I stormed pass Dixie, exiting the apartment. I couldn't deal with this. Sometimes I just never understand what Dixie sees in him, I really don't. "Noah! What's wrong?" Dixie ran out of the apartment, catching up to me, until finally she stopped me with her arm.

"Exactly what I said. I love you, but I can't deal with Griffin anymore. I will not tolerate him telling me to stay away from my best friend, acting like he's knows whats best for you." I could tell she was confused, her blank expression showed it. "He told you to stay away from me?"

"Yeah he did." She leaned into hug me. How was I supposed to be mad when her cute ass was here. "Noah I'm so sorry. This is my fault." Damm, she's in deep, way too deep. How can she not see his is not meant for her. "No it's not. He's just jealous. You did absolutely nothing wrong." I caressed her head as she dug herself into my arms.

"Can you stay here? I'll be right back." I know what she's going to do, and there is no way I'm going to stop her. "Yeah sure." I watched as she angrily walked back into the apartment. I must say, I'm excited.

Dixies POV: "Don't ever even think about talking to Noah about me ever again. You've passed the line." I pushed Griffin, letting out all my emotions. It's one thing to talk to me about this, but to Noah. That's passing a whole different level. "I've told you countless amount of times to stop worrying about our friendship, and that's there's nothing to be worried about, but you've constantly started problems."

I love Noah probably more than anyone, meaning I would do anything for him, even if it's something I'm dreading. "But Dixi-" "No buts Griffin, until your ready to act like an adult, we need to take a break. I can't do this anymore." I've been needing to do this for a while, even if it's going to hurt. "Fine Dixie." Just like that he left. Was it really that easy for him to just leave.

I loved him more than anything, I saw myself marrying him, and all I get in return is him leaving without any problem. I deserve so much better, just as Noah's been trying to tell me. I should've listened to him from day one. Noah knew what was best for me before I even knew.

He didn't deserve getting bossed around by Griffin. I know the only reason he even associated with him was because of me, I hate to think I made him miserable just because I was stupid.

Noah's POV: "Thanks for ruining my relationship." Griffin quickly passed down me in the hallway, also passing an eye roll. I couldn't let him get the last word. "You did it yourself buddy." I needed to do that. It may be the last time I ever she just stupid face ever again.

"Sorry again Noah. You didn't deserve that." She walked into my arms again, this time not only for me, but for her. I can't even imagine how hurt she is. "No Dix. You didn't deserve him" I hugged her tight making sure she felt secure.

We sat down in the hallway cuddled up as she cried in my arms. I knew that her letting it all out was what's best for her. In the end, I know she's going to be so much happier when she finds someone who will understand her and trust her no matter what. It's only what she deserves, the best.

"Everything's going to be okay. Your so strong, you can do this." I held on to her tighter, often reminding her that she is way to strong for this. Dixie deserves the best and only the best. Griffin was not the best, he was the worst.

Hello. I am very proud of this chapter if I do say so myself:) Dixies finally free of Griffin, for right now at least. I love the words Noah used, he's a smart man ;) I hope you guys enjoyed!! Love you <3
Word Count: 1125

Other Half- N.B & D.DOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara