Chapter 15: Birthday Surprise

Dixie's POV:
Last night was a huge success. Noah had so much fun at the party, and luckily Griffin got the memo and stayed away. When everyone had left Noah stayed back to help. So had Griffin, but after some convincing, he had decided to leave. I had already told him about today's plans, and he agreed to stay away for the day.

I felt a little bad if I'm going to be completely honest, but I was more so excited about what I had in mind today, that I didn't let it get to me. These past few weeks have been the best of my life, and that's mostly because of Noah. I thought that he deserved some sort of prize.

"Good morning my love." I woke him up by bringing him breakfast in bed, and placing a kiss on his forehead. "Best way to wake up." He mumbled, still slightly asleep. I smiled cheekily at him. "I have a surprise for you." I whispered in his ear. I giggled when I saw his eyes immediately widen.

"But you have to get ready first." His face automatically dropped, probably hating me for waking him up. "How dare you." He spoke sarcastically, which earned a laugh from me. "Sorrryyy." I tried to run away, but didn't get far when I felt hands placed around my waist. Luckily the food was on the night stand, or else it would've fallen.

"Thank you for last night." He mumbled in my ear, placing kissed around it. I got comfortable in his arms. "You already said that." I mumbled quietly, quickly getting consumed by his warmth. "And I'll say it again." He laughed as I blushed.

It in the moments like these that the slight regret if me cheating, goes away. I don't like cheating. In fact, I'm very against it. And yet I've been doing it for the past few weeks, showing no remorse for my actions.

"What are we doing today?" He asked mumbling into my neck, placing wet kisses on it. It was his attempt of getting me to talk, and I must admit, it almost worked. Almost. "What's for me to know and for you to find up." I looked back at him smirking, causing his mouth to open.

"So mean to to me." He pretended to wipe tears, a laugh following right after. "Don't be such a baby. You know I love you." He smiled as I spoke. He was such a softy when it came to me. "I love you too baby girl. More than life itself." He pecked my lips, causing a blush to coat my cheeks yet again.

"Okayyyy." I got up in one swift movement. "Eat and get ready so we can leave." He crossed him arms upset that I left him. I would've stayed, but then my plans would have been ruined, and I don't exactly want that.

"And what are you going to do?" He asked me with curious eyes, still offended I left his arms. "Well I was going to shower with you if you ate the food, but that's sleazily not happening, soo-" I was quickly cut of by Noah, making me laugh instantly.

"Mhmmm, delicious." He stuffed his mouth with as much food he could fit. "Your so stupid." I continued to laugh at him, as he was struggling to chew all the food he put in his mouth. Once he had swallowed it, he drank some water, and quickly jumped up, walking over to me.

"Opposite of that actually." I rolled my eyes at him. "I really need that shower." He spoke with sarcasm quite obvious in his voice. He put his hand out, and out of instinct, I put mine in his, following him to the bathroom.

We showered together quickly, admiring each other while we were washing up. And while I was drying my hair, he got dressed and made the bed. I smiled at the small action, happy to see how sweet he is. It was the little things like these that he did, that made me fall more and more in love with him everyday.

"You look fucking stunning." He walked into the bathroom, eyeing me down. "And you look handsome." I turned around, placing my hands in his chest looking up at him. We shared a quick kiss before finishing up. When we were both ready, we left, me getting in the drivers seat and starting the car.

Throughout the whole car ride he asked me where we were going, and I stayed silent, changing the subject every time. When we got close to the place, I placed a blindfold around him, making sure he couldn't see.

I parked the car when we got there, and helped him get out of the car. Leading him down the pathway to spot we needed to be at, he kept complaining saying that I was trying to kill him. I laughed, nudging him purposely, which brought a scoff out of him.

"Can I take this off now?" He asked me sort of annoyed. I understand yet, I was also quite amused. "Yes." I stopped walking, standing in front of him. He took the blindfold off in one movement. His facial expression immediately softened when he saw what was in front of him.

"You did this for me?" He smiled, his dimples showing very clearly. He looked fucking adorable. "I would do anything for you." I kissed his cheek and hugged him as he was still admiring what I had done.

I had placed a bunch of roses around a blanket. It was right next to a river that we always used to go to when we were younger. Right next to it was a tree, and we had carved out initials into it.

We haven't been here in a while, and I thought that bringing him here would make both of us happy. We've had so many amazing memories here, and I wanted to make one more.

We shared another quick kiss before we went to go sit down on the blanket. I had put 3 presents on the blanket. And surrounding them was a bunch of photos of us throughout the years scattered around.

I had done all of this, this morning before I made him breakfast. It was really early, and I was fucking exhausted, but seeing the look on his face made everything worth it.

"God this place brings me back." He said as he looked out at the sky, then back at me. "Thank you Dix. You couldn't have done anything more perfect." He kissed my cheek and pulled me into his arms. I quickly suck into them making myself comfortable, and for about an hour we stayed like that.

"You should open your presents." I spoke softly as he turned his attention to me. I got up and sat across from him, waiting for him to pick out which gift he wanted to open first. He picked the one that had the red bow on top.

Inside was a keychain in the shape of a heart, with our initials engraved inside. I had them engraved the same at we wrote them on the tree, making it so much more special. He examined it for a minute, smiling wider the longer he looked at it.

He then reached for the second present, which had a blue bow on top. His smile got even bigger as he saw what was inside. It was basically a box, that if you foresee play it would show you a video. In the video I had put a time lapse of us over the years, ending it off with huge words that said I love you.

I smiled just at the sight of him smiling, and when he opened his third and last gift, I couldn't help but smile more. There was a box, and inside was two bracelets, once for him which had my initials, and the other for me, which had his initials. (Iykyk)

"Do you like them? It was really hard to f-" He cut me off by attacking me with kisses all over my face until he finally pecked my lips. "I love everything. And I love you.' He pecked my lips again, this time deepening the kiss as I wrapped my hands around his neck.

"Happy birthday baby. I love you." I whispered before continuing to kiss him. I hugged him afterwards, and we stayed like that for a while. Admiring each other and only each other.

I love this man more than I love life itself.

---

HEYY YALLLL;) I've been updating needs so much that I decided tonight other half needed the spotlight. As always, I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter, and I can't wait until the next one. I love you all so so much. Mwuahhh<33
Word count: 1480