Chapter 26: Getaway

Talking about one's problems is something that all people have in common. People would rather shut up, suffer in silence, instead of speaking their own mind. It's like breaking down is illegal, unless your alone and in your bathroom.

Most relationships come to an end because of miscommunication. They'd rather keep all of their emotions inside, bottle them up and throw them away until they suddenly float back up to the surface.

"Hi baby," Noah said as he walked into Dixie's room, closing the door behind him. "Hi bub." She smiled, sitting up from her comfortable position in her bed. "I missed you," she said as Noah made his way to the bed, laying down near the edge. It wasn't long before she rested her head on his chest and they were a snuggled up under the covers.

"I have a surprise for you," Noah whispered into her hair, playing with a few strands between his fingers. "What is it?" Dixie looked up curiously, kissing his jaw. "I may or may not have gotten us two tickets to Hawaii for the week."

Within seconds, Dixie was jumping on the bed screaming to her hearts full content. "I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO TO HAWAII!!" A huge smiled was plastered onto her face. "That's why I did it." He smiled as he looked up at her. "Thank you, baby. I love you."

Since all the recent news, and the drama, and the therapy, what Dixie and Noah needed was a good vacation from all the complications.

"I love you." After jumping up and down for probably five minutes, Dixie finally cuddled back up to Noah, whispering thousands of thank you's. 

"I missed you," She whispered, placing kisses along his jaw down to his neck. Her hands tangled up in the back of his hair while she moved her body on top of his. "So much," she moaned as she began grinding her hips against his.

"Dixie, baby, are you sure," Noah asked, his voice deep and raspy. His hands firmly gripped onto her hips, lifting her top up slightly, flipping her over so that he was on top. "Please." She was whimpering under him, rolling her body up so that it was touching Noah's.

Soon his hands found their way to her  sweatshirt, lifting it up completely to reveal her bare chest. For a moment, he had stopped completely to admire her. Nothing about her could ever make him less in awe and in love with her. She was perfect in his eyes.

"You're so beautiful, Dix," he whispered, his mouth wide open, and his lips wet from her kisses.

His hands rigged at the waistband of her shorts, slowly pulling them along her skin, tracing his fingertips gently. Gives covered her legs the longer his touch stayed on her. "You're ducking perfect."

She smiled at him, bringing his head up to place a kiss on his forehead, nose, and finally, his lips. Her hands came up under his shirt as she began tracing along his abs. It was a small action, but it didn't fail to mesmerize Noah.

"I want you," she whispered in his ear, brining her head back down to the pillow. She moved her body up, trying to meet with his.

He quickly took action, taking his shirt off completely. Dixie's stared at him attentively while he took his shorts and boxers off. His abs were more defunded than ever, and muscles ripped through his shoulders, spreading all the way down to his back.

"I'm not the only one who's perfect." She smiled while peering up at him. His body towered over hers and he began placing feathered kisses down her body, all the way down to her thighs. She looked down at him with her mouth open, a shiver spreading through her whole body.

He dipped his face into her core, licking the folds gently. Already, she was a moaning mess below him, coming so close to the end.

Noah began tracing his hand up her thighs slow, dipping them into her core when he got there. Her body felt electrocuted at the moment, stopping for a moment while he moved his finger in and out.

She dug her hands in his hair, tugging every once in a while when ever pleasure almost overpowered her completely. It's been so long. Too long.

As she reached her climax,  Noah's climbed back on top of her, slowly entering her. They simultaneously moaned, rubbing against each other roughly to create more friction.

Soon, the pain that Dixie felt from Noah's length, turned into intense pleasure. Pleasure that she wasn't sure she could ever get enough of.

"Y-yes, just l-like that, ba-baby." Dixie's moans were becoming louder, echoing through the walls. Noah's thrusts were becoming stronger and faster, sending Dixie over the edge more than once.

"I love you so fucking much Dixie Jane,"Noah whispered in Dixie's ear, moaning lowly as he reached his climax. "So much."

They both stayed tangled up together for a while, admiring each other, and everything else in the moment.

Sex wasn't just an action anymore. It was something that could declare the love they had for each other. It was something that could explain all that they felt for each other. Things that they could never communicate through words. It wasn't just for fun. It was everything. Everything that could tie the two of them together.

"HAWAII HERE WE COMEEE!!!!"

———

Hii guysss!! So basically this chapter got deleted, so if some things are different, that's why. IK ITS SHORT, but the best one will be so much longer and better, I SWEARRR! Ok, i hope you guys enjoyed, and if you did, as always, please vote and comment!! It really means the world<3 xoxoxooxoxxoxo

Sorry for the short smut, I couldn't give y'all too much ;)

Word Count: 978