Royal's》35

♡♡♡♡♡

Times flew fast and the Euthoria's castle can be say it almost done and their wedding day is getting near.

With everyone's help, Mina and Wonwoo didnt worried much about their wedding soon.

Violet and Emerald getting bigger and all folks felt so much happier when the wedding announced; at same time two empires often held lots of celebrations together.

Today, Wonwoo wasn't with Mina as he have to check surround their empires to make sure the wedding will be held safely.

She didnt worried much because Vernon with him.

Also Mingyu and Scoups offered themself to Mina arrange invited card to overseas kingdoms.

While Nayeon cant do lots of thing  Scoups forbid her to go around much and told her to stay at one place every three hours; he become protactive to her lately.

Dahyun and Tzuyu managing decorations and set up for Mina as she have to check her wedding dress.

"Your majesty."

They turn around when a servant show up while they were discussing about wedding flowers.

Mina stand up and leave the flower on table.

"I apologize for my existence here; I want to tell you that someone wanted to meet you at main entrance."

She tilt her head before Tzuyu and Dahyun stood beside her.

Nayeon also wanted to get up and trying to know what's going on.

"In this time? You mean, right now?"

Servant nodded his head make her dont have choice. But she forgot to ask who the person that wanted to see her.

As Nayeon, Dahyun and Tzuyu follow her, she dont have too worried much.

So she agree and walk downstairs to main entrace where she only coild see a shadow of someone.

When they stop at main entrace, their eyes getting wider when they recognize who's the person is.

Prince Im, from Tudea.

Dahyun quickly cover Nayeon while Tzutu stayed on Mina's side.

Mina clear her throat make prince Im turn around and smile towards her nefore bowing his body.

"Its pleasure to meet you, your majesty."

She nodded her head.

"May I know, what's your intention to come here to see me?"

Prince Im warmly smile as he was innocent man in front of their eyes.

"Oh, I just want to congratulate you for your wedding day."

Mina frown.

"But the wedding aren't start yet and its another weeks."

"That is why, its good to say early so I can be a first person to congrate to you. And with that, I prepare something for you."

Prince Im gesture her to get closer to his horse-carriege.

Eventhough she hesitant a little, but she have to make sure that Tzuyu, Nayeon and Dahyun are the witness of her met between prince Im.

As she get closer, the door open and what she can see is nothing.

"Its empty; are you trying—

*swoooosh!!*

Everyone gasp when prince Im suddenly show his knife and point it to Mina's neck as soon he wrap his arm around her.

Nayeon, Dahyun and Tzuyu cant do anything; there is Tudea's army block them and its risk for Nayeon.