Royal's》12

♡♡♡♡♡

"You sure you're gonna be alright?"

Wonwoo turn around and firmly smile to her.

They just arrived Emerald's palace and he decided to go back to his kingdom. They actually had another plan but he thought, they have to hold on for a while.

"I dont feel good about my parents. Its been two days and I'm afraid something might have happend when I was gone."

Mina cant stop him, but she wanted him to stay for a while.

They're acting like bestfriend, and Mina never felt this closer with her opposite friends.

Vernon and Scoups are like brother to her, and they always make her laughed and feel quite protected.

But Wonwoo, is an exception.

He's like everything to her. He can make her laugh, annoyed, pissed off, relax; and she feel safe with him.

A brilliant king like him, always be there for her.

"Please send me a letter soon if everythings are fine there. And send my regards to king Jaebum and queen Jennie."

Wonwoo softly chuckles and nodded his head.

"If anything happend, I'll just be right here."

She said as soon he get inside the royal carriege and he open the curtain window.

"Dont worry, queen Mina. I'll be fine, they are my parents; I know them more than anyone else."

"No, I mean if something bad happend to you other than your parents, you can come here."

Wonwoo sighed and forcely nodded his head.

They then waving each other when the carriege started to move. Mina watching he go until he faded from her sight.

Now she alone, like usual.

Alone without anyone told her what to do, and no one will annoyed her every single times.

But she know, another two months ahead, the twins will be back soon.

"Your majesty."

She turn around and found Tzuyu bow to her.

"The warm bath are ready for you."

Mina nodded and patted Tzuyu's shoulder to tell the chief maid to go continue her work. While Mina walk towards her room to get shower.

But her eyes caught two golden doors, where it was her parent's bedroom.

That room is empty, and the last time she get inside there was the day Irene's death.

Almost every week, Tzuyu will told few maids to tidy the room.

Irene onced told her, that if one day Mina get married, she can use the room with her husband.

Mina quickly shake her head.

It was a big no for her to get married now.

She dont know why, but maybe she just not ready yet. Or because she thought age twenty two is too early for her.

But in ancient 500 years old, there is no bounderies to get married especially when the person turns fifteen years old and above.

In facts that Suho married Irene when she was nineteen years old after she graduated her studied.

Slowly she thought, although she wanted to get married;

Who's willing to marry her?

Is there any man she know and attracted to her?