Royal's》27

♡♡♡♡♡

"Did you see prince Im's face yesterday?"

Sunoo said to pull everyone attention.

"He's look like a boy who holding his pee after a dog barked at him."

Sunghoon joke and make them both burst into loud laughing.

The others just tag along.

And the news spread like wildfire.

Jun informed Wonwoo, that Violet's and Emerald's peoples look so happy and excited rather being suspicious.

As expected, the peoples more trust the royal's news than just a rumor.

At same time, Mark was at Emerald yesterday.

And he witness everything. He even praised Wonwoo from being brave to reveal his relationship with Mina.

Mark also told Wonwoo that eversince he didnt stay at Violet; the palace still safe and stable. Which is the proof that no one dare to mess with Violet.

Its true, after Wonwoo became a king; Violet be more stable and getting more good than how Jaebum handle the empire.

And all king's work; mark send it to Emerald so Wonwoo wont left his job to handle his empire.

"You guys need to stop make fun of prince Im, his face are full of red yesterday."

Vernon said but twins getting more fun to make a joke about Tueda.

Scoups shake his head and keep eating his meal.

Everyone make Emerald palace like their second house. They often came here on weekend or sometimes, came as they like.

Thus, Mina didnt care about that.

She didnt felt alone anymore when they are here to accompany her if twins back to their collage.

And now, Scoups, Mingyu and Vernom have to stay here until twins debutance day to train them.

Also probably because of Ozeth war II.

"Thinking about our training day, no one ever teach us to archery. We dont even know how to hold bow and shoot the arrow."

Sunghoon said made everyone stop eating.

They look each other as they honestly didnt skilled much about archery. Even Dahyun and Vernon didnt trust their own confidence on archery.

But thinking again, they do know who can teach Sunghoon and Sunoo archery.

"She can teach you guys archery!"

Vernon pointed his figure to someone made all eyes on her.

Arriana Belle Tzuyu.

At same time, Tzuyu was stoned on her spot of serving a side dish to them.

Mina also beam in excited.

"Yes, she can! She always beat me when we're was young!"

Tzuyu was taken a back and quickly wave her hands.

"Hey! I-I'm not that skilled! Mina!"

She glare Mina but Mina seems enjoy so much.

"Well, good to know that. Actually, we also need to focus on archery too. Armies who fight with bow need training too."

"But I may can teach Sunghoon and Sunoo only! I cant teach hundred armies!"

Tzuyu said with worriedness. But Scoups chuckle and shake his head.