Royal's》5

♡♡♡♡♡

The whole collage was full of tense and serious.all students putted their whole attention to their paper, which is their final test.

Six of royal childrens are inside special room where only them taking their royal test.

Scoups and Dahyun seems relax when they answering their test. Nayeon keep tapping her fingers on table when she look confuse to answer the paper.

Vernon look quite calm but the way he stare the paper, he actually blank. Wonwoo dont have to doubt, he answering his paper in peace.

Mina look at her paper, she only had three questions left.

And the time only left half an hour.

*knock knock*

She startle when their lecturer, mrs. Sunmi knocking her table.

"Princess Mina, pay attention on your paper."

Mina quickly nodded her head and try to focus back on her exam. She glance her side, finding others checking her.

Dahyun mouthing to ask if she is fine, so Mina firmly smile.

They look little worried to Mina but she assure them that she is gonna be fine.

She actually didnt fine at all. Lots of thing running in her mind, its stressing her. And it disturb her focus.

Today is their last day of taking the test, and Mina keep pessimistic of her ability.

"You had ten minutes left!"

Mina startle again before trying to finish her last question.

She pensived again.

And its make her day worst.

●●●●●●

"Mina, are you alright?"

She turn her side to look at Nayeon, who was enjoying her muffin. Its recess time, and she didnt touch her meals yet.

Mina nodded her head and begin to scoop her meals.

"So did you agree to join us for royal camping trip?"

Nayeon asked her again as she realise that they actually talking about the trip. They already planned it last week and it maybe a good vacation for them after complish their last semester.

"Sounds nice to me, I will tag along too."

She firmly smile again, and Wonwoo caught it as awkward and fake.

*ring ring ring!*

The bells ring which means it was their last test. All students rushing everywhere with books on their hands.

They have to do last revision before exam.

Mina get up when the others started to tidy their table and left towards their locker.

As she was about to follow Dahyun, Wonwoo hold her arm.

"What's wrong with you?"

She raise her head when he pull her closer to him.

"Nothing."

"Lie, you're pensiving on exam ago until recess. What are you thinking right now?"

Mina sighed and try to convince herself that everything is gonna be fine.

"I'm scared over something I dont even know what's going on."

"Stop being restless, I know you can pass the exam."