Royal's 》1

♡♡♡♡♡

500 years ago~

25/10/**** ; 4:46 pm~

"Servant!"

One figure rush towards a powerful woman on dinner table and bow full of full respect.

"Yes, your Majesty?"

"Where is she? She have to be here as soon as possible, they gonna arrives soon."

"I will call her, your highness."

The servant left the queen and there is man sat didnt far from her; reading a book.

"Oh, stop reading that book! You should focus on your childrens!"

He sighed and putted the book aside.

"Queen Irene of Emerald, she's already grown up; she's soon to be twenty. Dont acted strict to her much."

"Shut it, Suho! You spoiled her too much! Now where is Sunghoon and Sunoo?"

Suho fix his spectacle and raise his brows.

"Your lovelies twins sons are probably at their room. Dont ever dare to bring them out now, they will ruin our meetings with our visitors."

Irene roll her eyes and continue enjoying their desserts although she actually still waiting for their eldest child.

A child that were determinded to be crown princess.

●●●●●●

*knock knock*

"Your highness, queen Irene called you to be at dining room now."

A beautiful figure putted down her book and lazily stand up.

She then turn around to see her beloves maid are ready to put the shiny assets on her head.

She bend down her body and felt a heavy on top of her head.

"Your highness look beautiful now."

"Oh, cut the formality, Tzuyu! She dirturbing my freedom!"

"Mina, queen told me that visitors will arrives soon."

Mina grunted and cross her arms while kicking her under floral medium grown. Everytime something special happend, she need to wear her crown.

And she hate the fact she will turn twenty next year.

Also the fate that she is crown princess.

"Come on, princess Mina. Its time to go."

Tzuyu patted her shoulder made Mina whine a little before force her feet to get out from her room. The castle are too big and there is three servants behind her with Tzuyu stay beside her.

Only Tzuyu are allowed to be closer to Mina, because she is Mina's maid.

As soon they arrives at dining room, Mina quickly bow her half body with servants behind her copied her.