Royal's》4

♡♡♡♡♡

"Carefull!"

*bugh!*

"Watch out!*

*thump!*

"Dont move!"

*bush!*

"Oh gosh!"

Mina sighed for a hundred times. She messed up again and again for almost two hours.

Nayeon, Dahyun, Scoups, Vernon and Wonwoo are at Emerald kingdom, attending a special tuition for royal test. Mina involved too and now, they having break time.

They gathered at flower garden after a few trial test.

"Mina, what's going on? You never messed up your trial test."

Dahyun asked as soon their tutor left inside the castle. Mina shrug her shoulder and hugging her knee.

"I just cant focus, its hard."

"Is there something you want to share with us?"

Nayeon interfer.

"Maybe I'm just thinking too much about mother."

"What queen Irene have done to you?"

Vernon ask.

"You know, its not easy to be a crown princess. I'm not a man, I dont have the ability that my father has. And lots of past keep appeared in my mind."

Mina rest her chin on her knee while everyone looking at her.

"You onced told us, Mina; that queen Irene putted high hope on you to pass this final exam. Our semester gonna end soon and we only had five days before exam."

Scoups said made Mina more frustated. Irene did told her that she wanted Mina pass every test including cocurriculum which makes her pressure.

She can past the cocurriculum test, but it wont make her sure that she can get a higher score.

"Dont tell us that you still want everyone call you 'princess of second place' after exam."

Vernon and Nayeon quickly hit Wonwoo's shoulder. But Mina seems she didnt offended or wanted to scold Wonwoo.

"I know, I always be a second. I know."

They getting more worried more when Mina suddenly turn pessimistic today. She never be like that, she always mature and confidence. But today, they only feel a negativities around her.

Mina even didnt touch her drink or biscuits infront of them, all she do is just silence and staring her foot.

Suddenly, Dahyun notice someone behind them. So she wave her hand to them to stand up.

They turn around to see queen Irene walking towards them.

So they quickly bow down.

"Your majesty."

Irene nod her head before shifted her eyes to Mina.

"I wanted to speak with my princess."

They nodded until Mina follow Irene and they stopped little far from the garden.

"Your tutor told me you messed up your practise ago."

She look down, feel embaressed to her own mother especially when it comes to a perfectionist queen.

"What happend?"

"I‐I dont know! I've tried to stay focus but I feel pressure. Lots of thing lingering in my mind until I dont even know what I'm suppose to do now!"