Royal's》26

♡♡♡♡♡

*cling! clang!*

*cling! clang!*

*cling! clang!*

The sounds of swords and shield keep wildering the whole edge of field of training site.

Its been days four of them started to train all Emerald's armies for Ozeth war II that will started whenever king Ryeon decided to declare it.

Scoups, the strongest among four of them; train Sunghoon and Sunoo at same time.

Which means 2 vs 1.

While Chanyeol and Baekhyun, they train mighty knights that once were handled by Suho.

"Again!"

Mingyu shouted as he watched all movements that Sunghoon and Sunoo does just to beat Scoups.

Eventhough Sunghoon and Sunoo wont intervene with the war, they have to prepare themselfs; because they have to protect inside palace if Ozeth's armies might succeed get inside.

The twins have to protect Mina.

She's the only property they need to protect and if she died, Emerald will destroy.

*clang!*

Wonwoo kicked one of the armies who fought him.

He then took of his helmet while panting hard. At same time he help his opponent.

"Do not let your opponent attack your side that easy! You need to cover your head with both arms when you dont have your weapons!"

"Yes, your majesty!"

They bow to him before get out from the site to get some rest.

Wonwoo and Vernon decided to train the armies without weapons as Mingyu and Scoups already took the spot of train them with swords and shiled.

Vernon suddenly went to Wonwoo and shove him a bottle of water.

"They getting better with shield, but still hesitate to sway their swords."

Vernon said as they both now watching Sunghoon and Sunoo fighting against Mingyu.

Looks like Mingyu have to patiencely soft to train Sunoo.

Sunoo seems still stiff when he wanted to attack Mingyu with swords.

While Sunghoon keeo dodge every movements Scoups attacked him. And he looks like he wanted to run away from Scoups rather using his swords to attack back.

Scoups movements is fast, quick as a wind.

That's why it challange to Sunghoon to fight him.

"I still remember that we once were trained by uncle Suho. And end up we get several bruises behind us for real."

Vernon chuckle and patted his shoulder.

"He's not a softer knight. He may soft to his people, but when it comes to fight; uncle Suho will beat us until our shit body tear apart."

"I wonder why he didnt train Sunghoon and Sunoo, instead he let uncle Chanyeol and Baekhyun handle them."

"They were so young back then, and uncle Suho focused so much to Mina as she was a crown princess. He have to push Mina more than his own sons."

Wonwoo hummed and wonder his head around training site until his eyes caught one figure on tall tent.

She were there, wasn't sure she were watching her brothers or him.