Royal's》30

♡♡♡♡♡

"Make sure to take care of yourself too."

Jennie said while cares her son head. Five of them staring at him in deep worried when he decided to leave the palace.

"I know, uncle Chanyeol and uncle Baekhyun will lead the war. I'm on infront palace side with Scoups."

"Dont get hurt!"

Sana quickly said made Wonwoo look at her. He then just nodded his head.

Like usual, he didnt react much when he's with Sana. But he tried his best to have a good conversation with her. And she looks more comfortable with Wonwoo although he didnt respond as how she wish he would.

"I cant believe we cant do anything to help you or intervene the war."

Jaebum said and at same time he dissapointed on himself for didnt know anything happend to Wonwoo.

Few months stayed at Bliss changed everything to Jennie and Jaebum.

All they do is helping Jinyoung and Jisoo make Bliss empire more wide and success.

"Gwaenchana; everything's going fine like expected."

As Wonwoo wanted to turn around, Jinyoung stop him.

"Actually;"

Wonwoo look at them again.

"Your parents decided to live here; im Bliss kingdom."

Wonwoo was stunned to speak. He didnt expect he would hear that and it involve his parents life.

Although he is the king of Violet; Jaebum and Jennie still the leader of theur empire before him.

He take his time to think; would it be better if his parents left Violet? For good?

"And what about our kingdom? You gonna leave me alone?"

Jennie shake her head and cup his face.

"We wont ever leave you alone, son. But it will the best for us and you too. Dont worry; we just live here and we would visit Violet often as we can."

Wonwoo sigh and raise his brows.

Suddenly Jisoo step forward.

"We've heard, that you and queen Mina are in relationship."

He nodded his head in confident, as he knew they wont dare to object his relationship with Mina.

"We're so worried too to know she get poison; we hope we can meet her one day."

Jisoo said. Wonwoo felt, he need to be honest to them more.

He cant hide whole thing from them longer.

"Actually; Mina was miscarriage after she got poisoned."

*gasp!*

They gasped, as his thought. He knew they would shocked by that.

"Yeah, I'd touched her twice before and its also my fault; for not protecting her when she get poison that day. I'm sorry; I have dissapointed you guys."

He bow his head but all he felt was Jaebum patting his shoulder.

"Its not big matter, Wonwoo. And its not your fault. All we hope is you took care of Mina well while we're here."

Wonwoo nodded his head.

"I cant believe my son will give me daughter in law soon."

Jennie said made Wonwoo almost fluster and blush.