Royal's》6

♡♡♡♡♡

"Good morning guys!"

Vernon greet them with full of excited while everyone just humming, showing that they just woke up and still half asleep.

Mina pull Nayeon and Dahyun to wash their face while Scoups check their food if they had some left to had breakfast.

Only Wonwoo, he still didnt come out from the tent. He might be still asleep.

"Hey princess of Emerald, go wake your prince charming."

"He's not my prince charming! More like a horse cleaner."

She glared Scoups before stomping her feets to her tent while Scoups and Vernon laughing.

Mina open the zip tent just to see he yawning while scretching his head; probably he just woke up. She roll her eyes let the tent wide open.

"Get out, we're going to do some activities."

"Damn, I was planning to read a book in peace for a day."

He scowl and snatch his stuffs to wash his face.

"Yeah, and that aren't called camping trip for six people."

Mina then left while Wonwoo groaning to see the sun started to rise, getting him irritated on early mornight.

Wonwoo the get out to see Nayeon and Dahyun playing water to Vernon while Mina helping Scoups preparing the breakfast.

He sigher when the day is still early.

And yet everyone already woke up and getting prepared for their first acitivites.

●●●●●●

"Wanna play a game?"

Everyone shift their attention to Vernon, he was smirking that make them uneasy; probably the game he said are might wont good for them.

He scoffing before put down his cup and fix his seat.

"Alright, after we play at waterfall, we gonna use three ways to see who's gonna come back to campsite first. Which means, six of us weren't allowed to use the same way we go to waterfall."

They frowned and quite confuse with his game.

Vernon then repeat again.

"Like this, we use three ways excluding the way we used to go waterfall. Whoever come back here, can fulfill one wish towards the last partner."

"So we gonna part away into three partners?"

Scoups said and Vernon snap his fingers.

The others exchange their eyes, not sure if the game are gonna turn to be good or maybe worst for them.

"How long for this weird game, prince of Solaria?"

Vernon raise his brows to Nayeon.

"Until tonight, which mean this is adventure of us as royal childs! Because three ways we gonna use is far from our campsite."

Their eyes widen and was about to say no when Vernon cutted them.

"Dont worry, I already prepared a map for all of us. And I guarentee, all of us will end up come back here on mornight."

"What if we get lost?"

Mina said as she doesnt familiar with the mountain they camped right now, its their first time as usually they will camping on near their kingdom.

Vernon grinning wide make them little creepy to see him.

A prince who nonstop putting a dare and always love to have fun for his own benefits; such a naughty slave.