Royal's》15

♡♡♡♡♡

"Mina."

She raise her head when Wonwoo called her while they were having breakfast together.

Mingyu already go back to his kingdom yesterday after spent two days with her.

"I have decided, to go back to Violet for a while."

Mina put down her spoon and clear her throat.

"Wonwoo, its your kingdom. I dont mind if you keep being here or stay here, but you had peoples to lead. I know its hard for you, but they still your parents."

"I'll keep in touch with you through my personal servant, Jun."

She nod her head and they continue their breakfast in silence.

Actually, she feel relief he decided to go back to his palace to settle his family problem. But at same time, she felt dissapointed because she will feel alone again.

Its been months she feel so lonely although her friends often visited her. But she wanted someone to stay with here in palace for a long time.

And she already comforted with Wonwoo when he stayed in her palace for a few days.

"Dont pressure yourself. You're king, and dont make their arguements ruins your mind."

He sighed and turn around, stop from hope the horse that Mina prepared for him to go back his empire.

"I just, wanted to know what they arguing about until it make father slapped mom."

Mina nodded her head and watching him started to riding the horse, out from her palace without saying good bye or smile to her.

She didnt offended about it, they sometimes acted like that.

They often showed how much they look didnt care towards each other, but only both of them knew how they are when they together.

●●●●●●

Weird.

But normal.

Its been days he went his palace but his parents didnt act like they are worried about his gone.

They said that they thought Wonwoo stayed at Scoups or Vernon's palace, or they even thought he stayed at Mina's castle.

It proved that they didnt cared much where he goes like they knew who he's with.

"Son."

He raise his head, to look at Jaebum after he called his name.

"Soon, we have to go to Bliss empire."

Wonwoo frown a little and glance at Jennie, hoping his mom could explain more detail to him.

"They still didnt decide their date, but we just told you earlier."

"For what?"

Jennie turn her head to him.

"We will meet someone that really important, so I hope you behave your attitude."

He scoff in disbelief, he know nothing yet he already get warned.

Who's the king now?

"Mom, I dont know who and why we have to go; but dont tell me that you might plan to arrange me with someone."

Now two of them looking at their only son.

Jaebum open his mouth before Seulgi can speak.

"No, we would never do that. Just wait and see, that person is nice."