Royal's》14

♡♡♡♡♡

She watching how happy and excited everyone celebrating her birthday party including Emerald's peoples.

Its quite relief that people who gathering in her palace are only peoples she knew, and she avoiding to invite some royal peoples she rare or never met.

Getting to know new people is matter she hate the most.

Mina were so happy today, because everyone are with her. Even her uncle, Chanyeol and Baekhyun bring their wife and their babies.

If Suho was here, he will be so clingy to his friends.

If Irene was here, she will be the happiest queen ever to celebrate her princess's birthday party.

Its just 'if', but enough to make Mina feel little empty inside her chest.

But she thinking twice, nothing can change the fate.

On noon ago, fout princes having so much fun when they battling together. Everyone can see the improvement on Vernon, his swords skill getting better and he even beat Scoups in just four round.

She saw how busy her other friends ago, Tzuyu as a chief maids has been ordering all servants inside palace to decorate every edge with balloon and some flowers.

Nayeon busy inviting some royal guests that only Mina knew, because Nayeon understand how much introvet Mina is.

Dahyun helped her with royal spa, decided what she have to wear and make sure prepared everythings Mina likes especially foods and some games.

Since afternoon, Mina have watched everything.

How peoples having fun watching the princes battling each other, look some performances, exchanging their jokes, wearing some clothes that kinda comfy; and keep singing birthday song fot her.

"Happy birthday, Queen Emerald."

Mina turn around just to see a figure standing tall few meters from her.

He was wearing grey suits with glasses on him, like usual but today, he look extra looking as a king.

Different from her, Mina wearing sleeveless floral yellow dress based on Dahyun suggestion.

And there is flower crown on her head.

"Its already night, time flies so fast."

She said when her eyes moves back to where she watching.

Wonwoo take a few steps to standing beside her and staring to all royal peoples having fun on hall room.

A simple decoration but enough to make everybody satisfied.

He then tap her shoulder make Mina turn her head.

"Mind to follow me to go outside?"

She frown a little and glance at peoples downstairs.

"For what?"

"You have recieved everyone's presents, but I didnt give you anything yet."

Mina at first hesitant, but knowing how closed they both are, she decided to nod.

Scoups had gave her a few novels as Mina loves to read and he make sure the novels suits her taste.

Mingyu had cooked her favourite dishes since breakfast until dinner.

Dahyun had gave her a best hours spa before the celebration start.

Nayeon had gave Mina some royal accessories for her. Mina know much how Nayeon loves about fashion.