Royal's》29

♡♡♡♡♡

Mina remain relax on her bed while there is several peoples infront of her; gathering together to accompany Mina.

But she actually feel little uncomfort to know lots of people inside her room.

"I guess, you guys really dont want to do anything outside?"

"We have to make sure that antidote are safely made for you."

Scoups said made Mina sigh.

Yesterday, was really unexpected.

She was so busy on garden to do her royal works until she suddenly cough roughly. Her palms was full with blood and end up fainted.

The garden was full of chaos and maids including Tzuyu was panic.

Tzuyu called Wonwoo who was just at hall palace and he carried her to her room to let dr. Draze check her.

Emerald's palace started to get chaotic when the news of Mina collasped spread.

Dr. Draze confirmed, that Mina still didnt recorver yet from poison last three weeks passed.

And the poison still inside her.

That's make reason why she fainted yesterday and it make everyone worried so much when Wonwoo's shirt was full of her blood.

And on midnight, Wonwoo woke up when Mina panting hardly just to begging a water.

Her health's condition yesterday pulls everyone nerves.

"I feel better for now; dont stare me like I will die another few minutes."

She started to get annoyed when they staring her with full of anxious. Mina understand they worried about her, but she also hope they dont took this matter too much serious.

"Yesterday, was full of chaos. We almost take you to medical building when we saw Wonwoo's shirt full of your blood."

Dahyun nagged Mina make her look down. She clutch her blanket and ignore a hand stroke her hair.

She know he wanted to make her feel relax more, but she get feel more down to know she made everyone scared about her.

*knock knock*

Everyone turn to the door when it open and reveal three men walk inside room.

Sunghoon, Sunoo amd dr. Draze.

Sunoo show them a small bottle which contains an antidote for Mina.

And the colour of liquid was pure brown.

Like a fresh tea herbs.

"We have tested this antidote for four days on Oleandor plants and few poison plants; it worked."

Dr. Draze explain to them when Sunoo prepare a tea for Mina and mix the antidote inside.

"I‐I'm scared; what if this antidote isn't work on me?"

Her hands trembling when Wonwoo took the cup from Sunoo and waited for her to get ready.

"Everything will be fine. When noona drink it, it take few hours for it cure the poison."

Sunghoon console her and everyone's eyes was couraging so much to drink the antidote.

"As soon you drink it, you have to get rest. Dont worry about this palace, you had us."

Mingyu grin and make sure she know he is trustable.

"As your bestfriends, we really wanted you fully recorver; so dont pressure yourself."