Royal's》2

♡♡♡♡♡

Tuesday~

"Sunghoon! Sunoo! Faster, you're gonna be late!"

Mina roll her eyes as soon Irene started to raise her voice. Today and another two months, are her final period as being collage student.

And Suho sent three of them into kingdom's school which is royal childrens and ordinary peoples in one building.

Honestly, she hate to be at public place, which is she have to face all attention to her inside school.

There is six prince and princess inside the school including her.

Mina from Emerald, Dahyun from Lilac, Nayeon from Domino, Vernon from Solaria, Scoups from Zuesty and lastly; Wonwoo from Violet.

She cant understand, Wonwoo had choice to study homeschool because he's the only child.

And she cant believe Jennie is the reason he have to study at public school. But think it again, maybe its the best for him.

But there is one thing Mina hate the most on school; the judge on her.

You see, Wonwoo and she are the most smarts students and top royal childrens. But everyone in school called her; as a princess of second throne.

Because she always be number two on every academic test.

She studied hard everynight just to get on first position and wanted to beat Wonwoo. But she cant, and that's kill her confidence.

Mina dont understand why, how could he get in first place when he often involved himself in kingdom's matter with king Jaebum but still scored although he hadn't much time to study?

Maybe that's why Violet's kingdom had good reputation in the security system.

Because they had their stronger knight and brilliant brain; prince Wonwoo. That's what Mina can describe him eventhough she wanted to say he still a jerk to her.

As soon the horse carriage stop at main building, Mina get out and fix her bag also her royal school uniform. Today  she choose to tie her blonde hair.

Maybe everyone still doesnt know, Mina and Nayeon has effected with Dahyun hobby; dying their hairs as they like.

"Mina!"

"Its noona!"

She scolded when Sunoo called her through window carriege.

"Tell mother we had football match this evening!"

Mina roll her eyes and quickly get inside ST Collage while the horse carriege continue going to highschool to send Sunghoon and Sunoo.

She sighed when she finally arrive to her locker.

And some of students surround her bow to her; protocol etiquette. Mina then felt a hand hold her shoulder from behind, so she turn around.

"Morning princess Emerald."

"Hey, Dahyun."

They both beam before Dahyun started to open her locker. A minute passed, Nayeon appear with excited face like usual.

Dahyun and Mina raise their brows when Nayeon giggled alone.

"You look, extra happy?"

Dahyun asked to Nayeon as their locker are just between each other.

"You guys didnt heard school's news yet?"

Nayeon raise brows make them more anxious and curious.

"Final exam are coming next month and who ever scored cocurricular exams, will get title as students of ST history."