END OF AN ERA

efor intensifying the feeing , i would prefer you guys to listen to 'are you with me' by nilu and 'dont forget me' by nathon wagner for this chapter. 

-------

"do you know how much i love you?"  lando spoke loudly and breathlessly after the heavy laughters we just shared.

"how much?" i asked as i tried to stop giggling at the jokes he made before.

"this much"  he said as he stretched his hands the widest he could as if he was trying to show me some imaginary object placed between his hands.

-

"shh , im here with you , nothing or no one will hurt you" he said trying to make me stop crying.

"come here" he whispered as he pulled me into his lap and into a sweet  and warm hug "i love you" 

-

"mhm" i moaned as he kissed the valley down my breasts and then hovered me to kiss me again. he connected our lips into a passionate and hungry kiss. 

"you are so fucking perfect , you know that ?" he almost groaned and then he started making his way down on me again.

"im gonna fuck you till you beg me to stop" he said with a boyish grin as he ripped off my underwear and threw it god knows where.

-

"where is my hoodieeeeeee ??" lando whined while i was sitting on the hotel room couch with his hoodie on and my laptop on my lap.

"i dont know" i tried to hold back my giggle. his face moved to my figure as he finally noticed that i was wearing his hoodie. i played an innocent smile on my lips and he smiled again. 

"you like hijacking my closet , dont you?" he said. 

"of course i do" i giggled. 

"it looks better on you anyways"  he said making his way to me and giving me a sweet kiss. 

-

"hey , lando , its gonna be alright , im right here with you" i said trying to calm him down. he  had gotten emotional after the argument he had with his father.

i pulled him into my chest as he made his hold on me tighter as if he never wanted to let me go.

"lando , i love you , okay ? its gonna be alright , he did not mean it , okay ? your dad loves you , dont worry" i whispered in his ears as i wiped the tears from his face

-

"NOOOOOO" i shouted as lando threw me into the swimming pool at his house. i removed my face from the water and tried to catch my breath.

"HAHAAAAA I GOT YOUUUU" he shouted still standing there and i immediately pulled him into the water by his legs. he fell down into the water and he got up and tried to catch his breath as well.

he suddenly grabbed me by my thighs and pushed me against the swimming pool wall. i could feel the bulge in his swimming shorts and i gulped some air at the thought. 

he started kissing his way down my neck as he tried to remove the bathing suit i was wearing.

"here ?" i asked.

"why not ?" he whispered as he licked his lips and kissed me roughly again.

-

"THATS NOT FAIR !" i shouted after getting into an argument with him.