CHINA

SOMEONE IS DRILLING MY HEAD !!!

i cant seem to figure out what happened last night....i remember going to lando's room and then drinking....and i have no idea what happened after that .

you know what ? i dont care anymore. 

but my head...aahh its hurting .

we have a flight to board to china today for the chinese gp. i'm gonna have to face lando again today. ughh whyyyyyy ???????

i got ready and took a cab to the airport where the the rest of the team were meeting.

in some 15-20 minutes i reached the airport.

the first thing i saw was Lando and his eyes already burning on me. great way to start your day.

we initially decided that charles , george , max , me and pierre would board the flight together. but the some great person thought it would be a great idea to let lando come too. 

we were now on the plane.

we all were having a good time.

"who was your last boyfriend saara ?" charles asked me 

"i've never had a boyfriend" i said. everyone started staring at me.

yes i have never had a boyfriend because any boyfriend is not going get me success , money and respect. i have friends and family and that is enough for me.

"why not ?" he asked 

"because i dont believe in love and shit" i said 

yes , i dont believe in love. it does not make any sense to me. you say say you are in love with someone and leave them five months later , you leave them when they need you the most , that is not love. and even if i did believe in love....it does not exist these days....people hurt people. they cheat and take advantage of people. there is just nothing for me in this lovey dovey shit.

"you don't ?" charles asked 

"naah....and plus who would even fall in love with me....i look ugly , im always busy and i'm wierd"

"you are so not ugly...who even said that to you?" george said 

"many people do....Lando would agree to that....don't you Lando?" i said to Lando because he was staring at me for so long.

"yeah I agree with that" lando said and i rolled my eyes

we all chatted until we reached china.

*****2 hours later*****

we checked into the hotel and i was in my room chilling and enjoying the view.

i was tired after the long flight so i went to sleep and i need to get good sleep because we have practice tomorrow.

i fell asleep

****IN THE MORNING****

i had a pretty good sleep today.

i got up changed into a sweatshirt and skinny jeans because china is pretty damn cold.

i went to the hotel lobby and got some salad.

after i finished eating i went to the parking lot and sat in my car which was bought here yesterday.

i drove to the paddock with some music on because i cant live without music.

i reached the paddock and made small talks with some people.

practice was going to start in some time.

*****after practice 2*****

the car felt so good today. it did give me a boost of confidence.

.

.

.

.

sorry for the short chapter.

it is just for telling what happened before quali 

next few chapters are going to be long and dramatic.

stay tuned.

comment <3