YOU KNOW IT !

i was at the terrace . trying to get my mind straight . trying to remove the feeling . the feeling of his hands on my waist and hips. the feeling of his lips on my neck. the feeling of smelling the cologne i gave him. the dream i had , three weeks earlier , in china. it started coming back to me.

i feel like i am going crazy. 

"saara , are you okay ?" a voice came from behind. it felt familiar but i did not remember it. i turned around. SEBASTIAN VETTEL.

"hello...yeah...i am okay...just the alcohol , it getting in my head." i said with a smile. 

"oh okay.....and congratulations on your podium...that was epic" he said softly.

"it was...it was for me but what is it in front of the four time world champion himself ?" i joked and he laughed.

he sat down in one the large sofas there and i sat down in front of him.

"i have seen you and lando have a kind of bond" he said smiling. i tried to give his words some thought but the alcohol did not let me.

"its...you know...complicated...he did help me a few times and so have i...but in the end we just end up arguing or hating each other all over again" i said , trying to explain my situation

"he cares about you saara...he does not show but he is not exactly good at hiding things" he said and the first thing that came to my mind was the night in monaco. when he held me tight. when he comforted me. when he assured me that even if he hates me , he will be by my side.

"and charles...i know him very well...he is in love with you" he said. what ? charles is in....love with me ? so was it that he was jealous when i was talking about arthur ? but how can he be in love with someone like me ? 

"he is?" i asked 

"he is...i know it...and i also know that you see him as a friend" he said as i raised my eyebrow

"what are you ? god ? how come you know everything" i asked with a chuckle

"first of all , im old , second of all , i have got nothing better to do other than looking at people and figuring out how they feel" he said

"wow...that was deep and come on you are not even that old"  i said 

"and arthur you know...i dont know him very well...but from how much i do know him...he is also in love with you" he said . arthur too ? there is no way both the brothers are in love with me. is that why they have been like that ?

"you are kidding right ?" i asked

"am not" he simply said

"let me tell you something....you should go back to your hotel room and relax...you have been pretty stressed lately...think of me as your big brother" he said

"thank you so much seb" i smiled and gave him a small hug.

"bye" 

"bye"

--------------------

i was back in my hotel room. still in my dress because i am too lazy to change it. the alcohol did not leave my brain yet.

*knock knock* 

someone was at my door. the party might have ended by now. people should be relaxing. why is anyone at my door.

i got up and opened the door. 

lando. looking even drunk than before. his eyes so much darker than the light hue of green he had. did he drink even more ? but why is he here ?