INCIDENT ON THE LONELY STREET

"AAAAAAAAA" someone screamed and i jumped up and fell out of the bed.

lando screamed , why am i not surprised ? 

"YOU ASSHOLE ! I FUCKING FELL DOWN" i yelled and he laughed 

i got up and attacked him with a pillow. i kept hitting him until he fell down this time.

"ouch" he groaned. 

"thats what you get for ruining my sleep" i said again

"oh yeah?" he smirked and got up. oh , this is gonna be bad.

he attacked me. he tickled my stomach as he hovered me. i couldn't breathe due to the laughing caused by the tickling.

"stop lando" i laughed but he didn't stop. "lando-hair...my hair...lando i will murder you...stop" i yelled and he finally stopped the tickling but he was still hovering me and laughing. i was laughing too. 

he stopped laughing when he stared into my eyes. his smile disappeared. he was coming closer to my face every second. 

is he going to kiss me ? what if he is ? do i want to ? right now all i could think about were his pink lips. it reminded me of when he drunk kissed me a night prior. i want to kiss him. a little. that does not mean anything. right ? 

his lips were centimeters away from my own. i was staring at his lips and he was staring at mine.  i sucked in a breath. this is happening. 

that was until my phone rang.

way to ruin a moment. 

lando hesitated for a moment as he pulled himself away from me and ruffled his hand through his hair. 

i got up and picked up my phone. Logan.

"hi...perfect timing logan" i said 

"what were you doing that i ruined...having sex ?" he asked

"shut up...why did you call me this early in the morning ?" i asked a little frustrated

"the boys and i are going for lunch today....will you join us...oscars girl will also be there" he said

"i-okay sure...i'll be there" i said. 

"bye then...continue having sex" he said

"fuck off... bye" 

lando was not in the room right now. the awkwardness was too much.

i walked to the kitchen where lando was making smoothie i assumed.

"i think i will leave now" i announced

"have breakfast first" he said and i nodded because there is no point in arguing with him , he has a way of winning arguments.

we had breakfast of sandwiches and smoothie. and after sometime i left. i did have a nice time. 

-----------------------

"pleaseeeeeeeeeee" i whined asking for the last peace of chocolate that was in oscars hand. 

"oscar...dont trouble her...give it to her" his girlfriend aana said laughing a little. oscar lauged too.

"yeah ...listen to anna oscar" i said and with that robert took the chocolate from oscars hand and ate it.

"i literally hate every single one of you...i hope you all die early , like really early...not anna of course" i said

"aww bestie" she said making a cute face towards me and i did the same

"that chocolate was gooood" robert said and i gave him a deadly look. 

"where were you last night tho ? i did not see you the whole day ?" logan asked

"i was at lando's , after talkin i was about to come but it started raining so i had to stay" i said

"someones got a crush on lando" logan said again laughing 

"logan. no." i said trying to avoid the topic

------------------------------

"yes marcus , i can go by myself" i said as they were leaving for the club and i decided to go back to the hotel. it was almost 9pm. 

"okay then , bye" he said

"bye all of you" i said to the guys and anna who left after that. 

i started walking towards the hotel which was about an hour walk from the place. i was walking and the cool breeze was hitting me again and again. it was cold and i could feel it even though i was wearing the warmest hoodie i owned. i kept walking. 

its been around 15 minutes. the street i was walking was a little loneley. of course there were people but still. 

i felt like i was being followed. i kept walking. should i turn around ? i kept walking and the feeling of being followed was still not gone. i decided to turn around. i gathered all my confidence and turned around. no one. it was normal. nothing unusual. my tension in my head felt weird because the feeling i was getting was strong. but , maybe it was a mistake. i turned back around to see a man standing in front of me. i almost flinched. 

when i looked at the man properly , i recognised the psycho face. no , it was not lando. it was Jake. from haas. and if you dont remember him , let me remind you. he got fired because of me not just randomly , because he had been violent with my PR amara and even me once. 

but why is he here ? how does he know i was here ?

"missed me?" he asked 

"how did you find me?" i asked as i gulped in some air. i was scared , a little , this man is dangerous , he almost killed me last time. 

"i am from here , i live here , the Haas HQ is here so i was hired from here and do you think i dont know that the grand prix is held here ?" he said

"why are you here?" i asked.

"to do this" he said

before i had time to reply or ask , my head was smashed to the street wall. my vision got blurry. suddenly everything went black and my legs lost balance. 

.

.

.

.

oops. jake is back. oh how much i hate that guy.

sorry for the short chapter tho.

comment your thoughts <3