LOVE IS IN THE AIR

i hope you guys comment more...

.......

it was sunday but no race week so we had this weekend to ourselves. daniel knows this big club here and wants all of us there so i guess we all have out plans sorted for tonight. it would be so hard for me and lando to pretend like we are not together. 

i was lying in lando's bed right now while he was asleep. 

i admired the way he looks while he is asleep. i love this man so much. i gently pressed a small kiss on the temple of his forehead and got up to freshen up . 

i went to the bathroom to take a bath and brush my teeth and stuff. it all took about half an hour, just as i was about to get out of the bathroom , i here banging noises. and lando's frustrated groans as well. 

as i got out of the bathroom i saw lando beating up the coffee machine. i could not help but laugh. 

"what are you doing ?" i asked with a laugh 

"i can't , I CAN'T ! its broken ! IT'S BROKEN !" he said in frustration and i laughed again 

"its not broken , you just dont know how to use it" i said as i laughed again and fixed whatever was not working with was absolutely nothing. the machine was working perfectly. 

"I DID THAT !" he groaned defeatedly as i let out one last laugh and wrapped my arms around him. 

"i love you lando" i softly said as he wrapped his hands tighter around me. 

"and i love you" he said as he kissed my forehead . i feel so happy when i am with him. he way he holds me , it does something to me, it absolutely warms my heart. 

"what do want to do today ?" he asked softly 

"i don't know...how about we just relax before the party , because daniel is throwing it so we know we will be tired as anything when we are back" i said

 "then staying here it is , lets order something ?" he added 

"sure" i said. 

-----------

the whole day i was with lando. and most of it , in his arms , he held me so close to him and i loved him so much , my hear warms every time he leaves a soft kiss on my forehead or my lips. i never want to lose him. ever. he everything i could want. i am glad that he loves me so much. even though it's just been a week since we are together but it feels like a little forever. like a little infinity. him around me , it just feels so good. the way he goofs around , the way he smiles , the way he laughs , the way he leaves flirtatious comments , it just feels like i could not want anything more. i need him in my life. i always have even if i never admitted it before. but now i know why i felt empty when was not here even when we hated each other. truth is , we never actually hated each other , we only ever just convinced ourselves that we did. he knows how to make me smile. anytime. he cares about me , well , i figured that out earlier that he did. he reminds me every now and then that he loves me and that just makes me feel so happy and wholesome. i never want to let him go. not now. not tomorrow. never. i want to make him smile and think i do. 

--------------

i was in my room right now , getting ready for the party , i wanted to look good today , i want to impress lando. earlier when we had parties , i had no reason to impress him but this time i do. 

i was wearing a , you guessed it , black dress with yeah my very much hated black heels. i did some neutral makeup and my hair were as usual. 

i looked into the mirror and i was satisfied. i looked hot. i had to agree. i hope lando likes it. i felt confident. when i bought the dress i thought it would be too much but , come on , its vegas , people dress like- lets say a bit inappropriate at parties here and this was nothing compared to it. vegas was a party. no one is going to see shit about you.