FLIGHT TORTURE

we were at the airport and the private plane was waiting for me , charles , daniel and lando. 

at this point i did not even know how to deal with lando. as much as we try to stay away from each other , the world does not like to see me happy at all. he is just so arrogant , self absorbed, annoying and irritating son of a bitch. not happy to say this but, really hot as well.

we were all on the plan.

i was sitting alongside daniel.

why ? because this guy can turn up the mood whenever you want. his smile is just contagious. you know that feeling when even if you are not hungry but when the person next to you is eating something you like , you are forced to feel hungry. that is the same thing with daniel and his smile. you can never not smile with him. he is the bestie every one wants. 

"so daniel , what would you be if not a driver ?" charles asked 

"prolly a model" i said laughing 

"i'd be a male stripper" he said

"OH MY GOD" me and charles looked at each other and laughed.

"i have something for you guys and me of course" i said taking out a pack of donuts.

"what do y- DONUTS !?" charles looked at me in shock.

"come on , one donut does not hurt anyone" i said

"i have to take one , i have not eaten one in ages" daniel said as he took a donut and started eating it. "god , i've missed this" he said satisfied 

"i'll also have one" charles said taking one...."look at this beauty" charles said taking a bite of the donut.

"can i have one?" landos voice came from behind. he really thinks im gonna give him one ?

"no" i said 

"fine then i'm calling steve (my trainer/dietician)" he said giving me a smirk.

"fine take one and fuck off" i said in a rude tone and gave him one

"can't you two even try to get along ?" daniel said 

"NO" lando and i said at the same time.

"ugh you both get annoying sometimes.....im sleeping now" charles said 

"me too , im tired" daniel said closing his eyes and putting his headphones on.

a tip for future - never disturb danny when he has his headphones on. i repeat NEVER. i tried to once , would not recommend it.

they both slept.

now you guys must be wondering that they did not even talk about my crash. they did. they visited me in the hospital along with many other drivers. many means all. the hospital was full of drivers. all the other drivers also made sure i was okay before the flight as well.

i was so lost in my thoughts. landos words from the qualifying night and the shitty dream about lando still in my head. 

"why did you cry that day ?" landos voice pulled me out of my thoughts. what ? did he see me crying ?

"i do not know what you are talking about" i said trying to ignore him

"dont play dumb , you know exactly what i am talking about" he said with his rude tone again

"im not playing dumb , i did not cry , i never cry" i said  back

"oh really , so was i just imaging you crying ?" he said 

"well you must have enjoyed that imagination.....now shut up , i want to rest" i said trying to end the conversation.

he kept quite not even for a full minute and the spoke again